Using C & A coupon in spa

cspryor

Hello everyone...going on Liberty in April and I am looking to book my first spa treatment! I think there is a C & A coupon for 10% off! My question is if I pre-book my treatment (planning a message) how can I use my coupon? Do I let them know when I get to the spa?

Also, does anyone happen to know if the 10% coupon is only good on a port day? I don't have any excursions planned so I don't mind doing it on a port day--just curious!

Thanks!

Since the coupons are paperless and pre loaded onto your sea pass card, they will see it when you pay. No need to tell them in advance...

How? They bill your cc immediately if you book it in advance.

Edited by Jtd724

• 7 months later...

Anyone know the answer by chance.

Want to book a spa treatment in advance to get a good time slot. However we are diamond and I believe we get a 20% discount voucher on our sea pass. If we book ahead (and obviously pay ahead) will they refund the 20% once on board.

Somehow I doubt it but was just wondering.....

Thanks.

Anyone know the answer by chance.

Want to book a spa treatment in advance to get a good time slot. However we are diamond and I believe we get a 20% discount voucher on our sea pass. If we book ahead (and obviously pay ahead) will they refund the 20% once on board.

Somehow I doubt it but was just wondering.....

Thanks.

I am also interested in the answer. I am diamond as well, and plan to gift my DD later this week with a manicure/pedicure as a birthday present. We were planning to visit the spa shortly after boarding to select a time, but am concerned about having all the slots booked up.

I pre-booked a pedicure prior to sailing on Grandeur this past July. When checking out after the appointment (they always swipe your sea pass card anyway in case you want to add an additional tip), they saw that I had a discount available. The amount I paid for my pre-booked pedicure was refunded to my sea pass and the new, discounted price was then added to the account. To be honest, I had forgotten that I was due a discount, and I appreciated the spa staff taking care of it for me.

anyone know the answer by chance.

Want to book a spa treatment in advance to get a good time slot. However we are diamond and i believe we get a 20% discount voucher on our sea pass. If we book ahead (and obviously pay ahead) will they refund the 20% once on board.

Somehow i doubt it but was just wondering.....

Thanks.

post #2

Show your seapass card

Edited by setsail

You could wait until you boarded. We were able to choose any day and time we wanted when we went to the spa that first day. I'm fussy about my times too but I found it was no problem. Now if you want a reservation for the day you board that might be different? We also had our C and A discount automatically deducted. :)

I hope to book a message on a port day (my excursion!;)) but since we have a pretty large OBC and since we pre-pay gratuities and pre-book specialty restaurants, and drink very little alcohol I want to book onboard. We are Diamond. Since I cannot combine a port day special with our coupon would I be better off booking when I board using my coupon or waiting until the port day special is announced?:confused:

I hope to book a message on a port day (my excursion!;)) but since we have a pretty large OBC and since we pre-pay gratuities and pre-book specialty restaurants, and drink very little alcohol I want to book onboard. We are Diamond. Since I cannot combine a port day special with our coupon would I be better off booking when I board using my coupon or waiting until the port day special is announced?:confused:

If they already have a port day deal going three ongoing let you use coupons because it's already reduced. I paid regular price for a facial and used coupon on that and got promo on massage