Just one more drink package question- classic package

luv-my-kids

It states on Celebrity's website with the classic drink package you are able to get the premium coffees and teas. With the premium drink package you can get the specialty coffees and teas. When I look at menus posted by others, I am unable to figure out what coffee and tea selections are specialty verses premium. If anyone has this information please share.

We were going to try to keep the classic package, but if we are not happy with the selections we were going to upgrade once on board for $11.50 a day.

It states on Celebrity's website with the classic drink package you are able to get the premium coffees and teas. With the premium drink package you can get the specialty coffees and teas. When I look at menus posted by others, I am unable to figure out what coffee and tea selections are specialty verses premium. If anyone has this information please share.

We were going to try to keep the classic package, but if we are not happy with the selections we were going to upgrade once on board for $11.50 a day.

My experience was that anything on the "Other Favorites" or "More Favorites" part of the Cafe El Bacio menu on the Celebrity website required the Premium package.

The waiters and baristas are very knowledgeable. They will be able to tell you at the time. We had every specialty coffee on the menus and the Classic covered them. Teas?

In January on Equinox the Cafe Al Bacio staff told us the fancy blended coffee drinks with granola, gelato and other "mixins" were the ones excluded from Classic. But the teas, hot and iced, and all the usual espresso-based drinks (latte, cappucino, mochas, cafe americano etc.) were all included. I had cappucino withdrawal for a week.

My experience was that anything on the "Other Favorites" or "More Favorites" part of the Cafe El Bacio menu on the Celebrity website required the Premium package.

In January on Equinox the Cafe Al Bacio staff told us the fancy blended coffee drinks with granola, gelato and other "mixins" were the ones excluded from Classic. But the teas, hot and iced, and all the usual espresso-based drinks (latte, cappucino, mochas, cafe americano etc.) were all included. I had cappucino withdrawal for a week.

Our experience on the Summit was in line with these two postings. This was confirmed by the barista we spoke with, but it did not matter to us since we had upgraded to the premium so we could enjoy the high end alcohol at the Martini Bar.