Had to share my excitement

AndrewD65

So today while at work my phone starts to ring of course I look at it and know a 305 number had to be Carnival Cruise lines. I have been called several times about an upgrade in the past a few days before hand but never accepted due to the price being outrages for the upgrade.

Well today something was different. Jeremy called and said he was calling through past guest members and wanted to share an upgrade opportunity that I could not pass up. Jeremy began to tell me that a Balcony cabin opened up on Deck 9 " Now I have been watching this cabin and prices have been roughly around $1009 per person" he said he wanted to extend the offer to me for only $300.00 Total. I was pushed back by this offer and it took a minute to register. After it hit me what he was offering, he said I will do one better for you I have an AFT balcony 7447 for only $400.00 and well after sailing on the GLORY in an AFT cabin that was for sure a no brainier.

So all in all a $400.00 upgrade to an AFT balcony cabin is pure excitement for me along with sailing in 4 days..

Just wanted to share.

Edited by AndrewD65

So today while at work my phone starts to ring of course I look at it and know a 305 number had to be Carnival Cruise lines. I have been called several times about an upgrade in the past a few days before hand but never accepted due to the price being outrages for the upgrade.

Well today something was different. Jeremy called and said he was calling through past guest members and wanted to share an upgrade opportunity that I could not pass up. Jeremy began to tell me that a Balcony cabin opened up on Deck 9 " Now I have been watching this cabin and prices have been roughly around $1009 per person" he said he wanted to extend the offer to me for only $300.00 Total. I was pushed back by this offer and it took a minute to register. After it hit me what he was offering, he said I will do one better for you I have an AFT balcony 7447 for only $400.00 and well after sailing on the GLORY in an AFT cabin that was for sure a no brainier.

So all in all a $400.00 upgrade to an AFT balcony cabin is pure excitement for me along with sailing in 4 days..

Just wanted to share.

We only had the opportunity to cruise on an corner AFT balcony only once and loved it. They go faster than a gazelle being chased by a mountain lion.

Be prepared to be WOWed

Edited by lady_cruiser

Good for you!

We're looking at an aft extended balcony so if you cruise before May come back and tell me all about it, will you? I'm dying to hear if it's really all it's hyped up to be.

I love the aft extended, one thing though is that there is very little air movement back there so depending on the year it can be very warm and uncomfortable. Sept was too hot, Dec was perfect, IMO.

Just wanted to share.

Enjoy it.

Thanks everyone I will make sure to post lots and lots of pictures when I return.

I love the aft extended, one thing though is that there is very little air movement back there so depending on the year it can be very warm and uncomfortable. Sept was too hot, Dec was perfect, IMO.

I hope Feb will be a good month for some nice weather, I usually sail in January or June and have good weather for the most part.