Non fat or low fat specialty coffee

sunlover5

Fantastic! Thank you for the replies...I will now get a card!!

As already stated, they do have non-fat and low-fat milk at the International Cafe. Also, in case you're interested, they offer soy milk and, on the Royal Princess in November, I ran into a woman who said she got an almond milk late every day.

Enjoy!

As already stated, they do have non-fat and low-fat milk at the International Cafe. Also, in case you're interested, they offer soy milk and, on the Royal Princess in November, I ran into a woman who said she got an almond milk late every day.

Enjoy!

Thank you so much for letting me know about the Soy and Almond Milk -Very Helpful!

On both the Emerald and Ruby in January dh had a latte made with skim milk at least once or twice a day. Once he discovered the lattes, he finally used up all the punches from our original coffee card that he bought in January, 2008!

Order your coffee cards ahead of time through Princess and you'll save a couple of dollars per card. Just call them, place the order, pay up front with a credit card, and when you board you'll find vouchers in your cabin for the cards. Just take them to the IC or Patisserie (depends on the ship) and your newest favorite Barista will issue your cards.