Questions to Princess Management

trbarton

I get that he's saying sailing before or after a dry dock might not be the best experience for passengers' date=' but in this case, he was talking to supposedly management level staff at Princess. So again, was he suggesting that the dry dock time be automatically extended so all work be done during that time?[/color']

And was this what the OP meant to say to management?

Dry docks are very expensive for the cruise line. And keeping the ship out of service costs even more. They'll sail the ship and deal with the fallout later...

We were on the last cruise of the "small" Royal. Was hard to get wine or most of anything else on that cruise. The last several days the shops were not open and you had to walk around boxes in the isles. Enjoyed being on a small ship but having everything is short supply and the closed shops spoiled it a bit for us.

Just off the Diamond in early January. There was a sanitizer dispenser as you entered the food area in the HC and a crew member to ask you to use it each and every time you entered the area. As for folks not washing their hands after using the restroom, all I can say is ugh, really?

Dry docks are very expensive for the cruise line. And keeping the ship out of service costs even more. They'll sail the ship and deal with the fallout later...

That's what I was thinking. I imagine the cruiseline is also paying for the space at the ship facility too. It makes more sense to have the major work done as soon as possible so you can get the ship back into water with paying customers.