Solstice Question

cruisedude29

When you sail in Tracy's arm in Alaska do they open the bow up so you can view Sawyer Glacier? I hope they do, because it there would be awesome views from up there. I have seen alot of the other cruiselines open thiers for viewing, just curious. Thanks for the help.

shhhhh....keep this a secret but if you book any spa treatment, you can use the observation lounge that day. Best forward view ever. I think it is not for a lot of chitter chatter but a nice place to relax and just soak in the scenery. If you are in the AQ, you can get in without booking a treatment. IMHO, this is the best kept secret on the entire ship!

shhhhh....keep this a secret but if you book any spa treatment, you can use the observation lounge that day. Best forward view ever. I think it is not for a lot of chitter chatter but a nice place to relax and just soak in the scenery. If you are in the AQ, you can get in without booking a treatment. IMHO, this is the best kept secret on the entire ship!

Thanks, I promise I won't tell anyone. Your secret is safe with me.

On my Solstice cruise they did not enforce entrance into the relaxation room and anyone could enter,it was definitely not a secret.

They did on the infinity when we were on her. We were on the Bridge though which was so amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow thats cool! Where you on a behind the scenes tours or something. That would be really cool to be up there seeing the crew making their way though Tracy arm.