Royal Palms - All Inclusive

CocoaMom

I got this yesterday -- RE: Cruise Passengers,

We no longer offer an all-inclusive package. Cabanas rent for $100 US per day. Bookings can be made on our website. The only pool we have is an adults only pool (18+). Hope this information helps you!

Cheers,

Natasha

P 345 945 6358 | 537 West Bay Road | F 345 945 6360

royalpalmscayman. com | info@royalpalmscayman. com

I just recieved a e-mail from the Royal Palms.......they no longer offer the all inclusive program

I feared this may be the case. I booked the AI over the summer for my cruise next month. I did not receive any notification about them no longer offering the AI but someone on my roll call had asked about RP and I noticed the AI option was no longer on their site. Do you think they will honor it since I booked it so long ago or what should I expect?

How far from cruise port is Royal Palms? Does it fill up fast? Is a taxi an option?

No, it means they ONLY have that $2 pay-as-you-go option available. They no longer offer an all-inclusive package.
Edited by grammyprf

How far from cruise port is Royal Palms? Does it fill up fast? Is a taxi an option?

While you could have found all these answers by reading the previous posts in this thread and/or the dozens of other threads on Royal Palms and the other spots along Seven Mile Beach...

Royal Palms is the closest Seven Mile Beach beach club to the port.

Yes, taxi is an option. About $4 pp each way

How crowded it is depends on how many ships are in port that day.

Sorry to bother you with my questions..now I know!:cool:

:cool:te=bookbabe;44701075]While you could have found all these answers by reading the previous posts in this thread and/or the dozens of other threads on Royal Palms and the other spots along Seven Mile Beach...

Royal Palms is the closest Seven Mile Beach beach club to the port.

Yes, taxi is an option. About $4 pp each way

How crowded it is depends on how many ships are in port that day.

Just returned from our cruise, and had booked the all inclusive at Royal Palms. They honored our reservation, no problem. They were very crowded, as there were 6 ships in port the day we were there. Drinks and food were great. We enjoyed our day, and will return, but are sad they no longer offer the all inclusive. I suggest getting there as early as possible.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have a 'cabana' booked for January and notice in all the photos a roped off area in front of each cabana. In addition to the space under the cabana where the table and chairs are is this roped area where your loungers are situated and is it roped so that those with cabanas have a little more space to spread out?