Freedom of the Seas - Entertainment

vargasjv

In the main theatre there will be 5 shows, Headliner, late night comedian, movie night. In Studio B there will be "freedomince.com"

Day 1: Welcome Aboard Show

Day 2: Production: Marquee (Broadway Revue), Late Night Comedy

Day 3: Headliner

Day 4: Production: Now You See Me (Magician)

Day 5: Movie Night, Ice Show in Studio B

Day 6: Production: Once Upon A Time (Comedy Musical), The Quest

Day 7: Farewell Showtime

In the main theatre there will be 5 shows, Headliner, late night comedian, movie night. In Studio B there will be "freedomince.com"

Day 1: Welcome Aboard Show

Day 2: Production: Marquee (Broadway Revue), Late Night Comedy

Day 3: Headliner

Day 4: Production: Now You See Me (Magician)

Day 5: Movie Night, Ice Show in Studio B

Day 6: Production: Once Upon A Time (Comedy Musical), The Quest

Day 7: Farewell Showtime

I wanted to know who the Headliner was going to be - I should have framed my question better! thanks

You all may know this, but I thought I would mention it, if you did not know.

I just called RCCL to ask about printing the Seapass, etc. While talking to customer service, she told me when I could print my luggage tag, and then mentioned at that time I could book my ice show tickets. Then (I did not know this until she told me today), she told me we could "book" the rest of the other shows that are on the ship, once we get aboard. I have never had to do this before, and I have cruised on many ships for over 25 years, and this is the first time I have had to get tickets to see the show in the theatre. If you have done this before on RCCL, or another ship, tell me your thinking of this?

You all may know this, but I thought I would mention it, if you did not know.

I just called RCCL to ask about printing the Seapass, etc. While talking to customer service, she told me when I could print my luggage tag, and then mentioned at that time I could book my ice show tickets. Then (I did not know this until she told me today), she told me we could "book" the rest of the other shows that are on the ship, once we get aboard. I have never had to do this before, and I have cruised on many ships for over 25 years, and this is the first time I have had to get tickets to see the show in the theatre. If you have done this before on RCCL, or another ship, tell me your thinking of this?

That is only for Oasis and Allure. The only show that can be pre-booked on the Freedom class is the ice show.

Edited by NicNac4498

Customer service KNEW we were going to be on the FREEDOM, and she told me that we STILL needed to book reservations for the other shows, besides the ice show.

I did not see it mentioned, but is Love and Marriage show in Studio B also?

Customer service KNEW we were going to be on the FREEDOM, and she told me that we STILL needed to book reservations for the other shows, besides the ice show.

Last year we reserved other shows on FOS but they never checked any reservations except the ice show. Last week only the ice show was reserved. Love and Marriage was in the Arcadia Theatre.

All shows, except the ice show, had a lot of available seating each night (at least at the time we went).

As surprising as it may be the customer service reps have been known to be wrong on occasion.:eek:

Heading out on the FOS March 09 - does anyone have the entertainment line-up? Special musicians? etc

thanks

I emailed RCCL the other day asking just these questions. I got a reply shortly thereafter saying my email had been received and they would get back to me. As soon as I hear something I'll post it on our roll call thread. If you haven't already visited, come say hi! We got a good group of folks getting excited for March 9th!!

Cathy