Suggested improvements for the dress code issues

I can't be the only one. . . I don't care what anyone wears.

No, you are not the only one, but I have just never seen anything offensive. Maybe if some guy was dipping his armpit hair in my potatoes I might feel different. I just don't have the time or willingness to care as long as it is not offense. By offensive, I mean language or pictures on it that my kids should not be seeing.

It is just such a subjective thing.

Debbie

No jeans? Lol. They will be out of business in 2 years or less. Free drink for dressing up? That might impact a small % and cost them 10s of thousands per cruise. If they cared that much it would be an enforced rule. Face it most don't care and those that do are in the small minority or it would be a hard and fast rule.

I'm so happy the search is back.. so the threads that should have died (like this one) because they deal with non-issues... can just come back to life!!! (Please note sarcasm here!!)

Just because someone titles a thread Suggested improvements for the dress code issues -- it doesn't mean there is an issue!!

There are NO dress code issues on RCI... they clearly state their policy... they clearly state a suggested dress for each evening... and on every cruise I've ever been on I've never seen anyone show up naked (the only dress code violation that will get you removed from the ship!!) SO... this thread now is in the running for the longest NON-ISSUE award!! It is getting my vote!:D

No jeans? Lol. They will be out of business in 2 years or less. Free drink for dressing up? That might impact a small % and cost them 10s of thousands per cruise. If they cared that much it would be an enforced rule. Face it most don't care and those that do are in the small minority or it would be a hard and fast rule.

I think you're completely wrong on that, and the best evidence I can provide is that several cruise lines do prohibit jeans and are still definitely in business! The ones completely prohibiting jeans includes, strangely enough - Windstar! :eek: