MSC UK fares up to 167% those of US for Fremantle repo. Why?

Skipper Tim

Sounds to me like that agent is conning you! I have no proof of this, but,,,

I have used booking agents from different countries, no not with a cruise yet, but I have never had a problem! Travel, hotel, metro passes, train passes, entertainment, etc..

Maybe someone out there has experience with booking a cruise with a foreign site? I know we receive emails from cruise companies outside the US and never thought about it before that there would be a problem.

They are a private company, but if they want to port in the US, they will follow US laws while in US waters!

More news though Tim, MSC put March 8, and March 22 Divina balconies on sale at $249.!!!

It might be MSC is trying to drive up customer loyalty by making a lot of the new US customers Black card members!

More news though Tim, MSC put March 8, and March 22 Divina balconies on sale at $249.!!!

It might be MSC is trying to drive up customer loyalty by making a lot of the new US customers Black card members!

More than likely it is because bookings are very low on those dates.

More than likely it is because bookings are very low on those dates.

Yep, 1 month out! A full, cheap ship is better than an empty ship.

Tim, you are knowledgeable about MSC, I'd like to ask you a question slightly off topic.

Does MSC have a guarantee like other cruise lines in America where if the price of the date you're sailing on goes lower then what you paid, they will give you on board credit, or an upgrade equaling the new lower price?

example: I booked a Carnival Cruise and they lowered the price for my week, my cabin, by $150. and because it was before the 90 day full payment date, they gave me the lower price, if it had been lowered less then 90 days from the sailing date, the cabin price would stay the same, and we would have gotten $150. in on board credit!