Formal Night on 4 Night Ruby?

HideoutII

Hello,

I was just reading that there are no formal nights on the 4 day California cruises.

Are there any formal nights on the 4 night Ruby cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Cozumel?

If not, does my husband need a jacket?

Do they serve lobster on any of the nights in the MDR?

Thanks.

I thought I read that some of the 4 day cruises have formal nights. You can look at your reservation in the personalizer. If you go below the itinerary it will show the dress you can expect on your cruise. I'm booked on 3 short cruises out of LA and none of mine have formal nights. It says casual for all three.

I thought I read that some of the 4 day cruises have formal nights. You can look at your reservation in the personalizer. If you go below the itinerary it will show the dress you can expect on your cruise. I'm booked on 3 short cruises out of LA and none of mine have formal nights. It says casual for all three.

No. The Ruby 4 nt cruises do not have any formal nights. But the Ruby 5 nt cruises do have one formal night.

No. The Ruby 4 nt cruises do not have any formal nights. But the Ruby 5 nt cruises do have one formal night.

Thanks. I was just coming back to correct my statement. I had read Pia's live thread and she did two 5 day cruises B2B. So, 5 day cruises have a formal night and 4 night cruises do not.

I was on the Ruby a few weeks ago for a 4-night/5-day sailing. There was no formal night, but there was a "Dress to Impress" evening.

They did have a "Surf & Turf" night in the MDR which consists of a steak and two LARGE shrimps. (And you can get lobster at one of the specialty restaurants).