Walking Tour Map for Tallinn Estonia

alwayslost

Could I please have a copy of the walk and map? Really appreciate everyone sharing, I will also pass it along to all on our roll call who are interested.

Many thanks

troys at iinet net au

If you haven't got tired of helping others, could you, or anyone else, send a copy to me also? Thanks. mikebamburak@gmail.com

Would really appreciate a copy of the map please. I'll promise to share the map to all who wish to have a copy on our roll call. That should save alot more requests. pacificduoathotmail.com

Many thanks!

Hi Lara, I live in Shepparton, just 2 hours away. We are on the July 11 Eclipse. Happy planning, and I've e mailed the map. Cheers, Susan

• 2 weeks later...
Would really appreciate a copy of the map please. I'll promise to share the map to all who wish to have a copy on our roll call. That should save alot more requests. pacificduoathotmail.com

Many thanks!

Could you please send me the map as well? Thanks!! Bjchartersatgmaildotcom

Make sure you walk the old wall in Tallinn. We were informed of this through our enrichment speaker! You are looking over the entire area!! When others on the ship saw me, they wanted to know how to get up to the top! Only a few Euros, if I remember correctly! Lots of steps so if you have trouble walking, not for you. My hubby stayed on the ground!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...