Request a brochure UK website

procter

Just had a look at this to request a 2015 brochure

screen shot

Request a brochure

To request a copy of the Azamara Club Cruises brochure by post, simply enter your details below. When you have completed the form, click submit for your request will be fulfilled. Select a brochure

• Azamara 2013 Cruises
  • Azamara 2014 Cruises

If they cannot even get this right then they really start to deserve to be wound up.

Whilst I agree with you at one level it is a minutiae but at another level it is a disaster.

If you are one of his/Edies yuppie mobile tech savvy $250,000 a year professionals who they were aiming to attract then how impressed you would be if you accessed the website as a first timer to find "No News" and that in Feb 2014 you are invited to apply for a 2013 brochure.

It is not even any use for hanging on a nail as the paper is too smooth for that use.

Edited by procter

screen shot

Request a brochure

To request a copy of the Azamara Club Cruises brochure by post, simply enter your details below. When you have completed the form, click submit for your request will be fulfilled. Select a brochure

• Azamara 2013 Cruises
  • Azamara 2014 Cruises

If they cannot even get this right then they really start to deserve to be wound up.

It's just as well your request made a dead end because if you'd gotten a 2015 brochure, it would be wrong. I don't know about the UK website but on the US site, when you click on the link to see the new 2015 voyages, you come up with an incorrect list.

We were interested in the West Indies sailing on the Journey during Easter 2015. Since we'll be on the Reflection in two weeks, I thought we might book it and get the extra OBC. It was a great itinerary! Well, it would have been a great itinerary but they've scrapped it in its entirety. And they've messed with the transatlantic immediately following also. While it's their right to alter itineraries, of course, doing it after the itineraries have already been published is highly annoying. And keeping the scrapped itineraries on the list is highly incompetent. I don't want to click on 2015 destinations, fall in love with "A West Indies Easter Holiday" only to be given this terse message when I click for details on the voyage: "Unfortunately, the voyage you have requested is no longer available. Below, you will find some of our other voyages that are available within the same region." Well, if it's no longer available, take it off your *! website! And put the correct one on for goodness sakes.

Edited by dln929

screen shot

Request a brochure

• Azamara 2013 Cruises
  • Azamara 2014 Cruises

From the USA site I have requested a brochure twice and nothing has been sent to the house.

When it comes to the website. It is my understanding that you start with a APP and back build a website. APP site is a smiple verison of the larger website. I'm I right techies? Richard

Edited by bigbenboys
add info

I have to agree that nowadays, it is not that complex a problem to ensure that a website is correct.

It does however require someone to take (or be given) responsibility for ensuring that the information on it is correct and that proper testing has been undertaken.

We've not yet sampled the onboard experience and I think my pre-cruise experience has been made a lot easier with the wealth of knowledge found on this forum.

However to get such simple things wrong and to keep doing it, really conveys a sad lack of professionalism or an inability from management to see the poor impression and impact this is having.

We managed to obtain an Azamara brochure for 2014 a little while ago but that was only by following the late, lamented Bill L's advice and emailing Le Club Voyage where a consultant called Steven Schone ensured the UK office sent one.

It shouldn't be that difficult though.

I have to agree that nowadays, it is not that complex a problem to ensure that a website is correct.

It does however require someone to take (or be given) responsibility for ensuring that the information on it is correct and that proper testing has been undertaken.

I often wonder whether Azamara should/could use a panel of people derived from this forum to conduct "destruction testing" on a test version of any amended website, or new functionality. However, that would have to be a last, final test. Full unit, integration and system testing should be carried out by the IT developers and testers.

screen shot

Request a brochure

• Azamara 2013 Cruises
  • Azamara 2014 Cruises

Just to inject a little humor here (and it is pretty funny :p), you click on 2015 voyages and get transported back in time to 2013 and '14, whereas on Celebrity, they'll bring you on a phantasmagorical cruise a la Harry Potter. Just bring on the Floo Powder and Celebrity will get you there... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1986356

Edited by dln929

It looks like you are truly lucky to get any kind of Azamara brochure, I clicked on the website to get sent a brochure and it still hasn't got here! Even my TA said just look at the website - oh yes the website that has a lot of wrong information!

It doesn't leave a good impression on potential customers! :)

I often wonder whether Azamara should/could use a panel of people derived from this forum to conduct "destruction testing" on a test version of any amended website, or new functionality. However, that would have to be a last, final test. Full unit, integration and system testing should be carried out by the IT developers and testers.

I think that's a good idea, and given the commitment of some of ACC's cruisers, shouldn't be difficult to execute.

A simpler solution existed when Bill Leiber manned the boards and functionality problems were often addressed by him. I was the beneficiary of such help.

The appointment of a new CBO might well help to damp the fires surrounding really important issues and even the mundane.

As an aside, to demonstrate what design issues can go wrong even with "successful" companies, I might well consider anyone's offer to come to my home and relieve me of my new computer running Windows 8.1.