JUST ANNOUNCED-- 2015-2016 Deployment Schedule

From Cruise Industry News:

Anthem, Adventure, Serenade and Brilliance of the Seas Set for Europe 2015

Monday, 10 February 2014

Royal Caribbean International today announced that the second ship in the new and most advanced Quantum class of ships, Anthem of the Seas, will be joined by Adventure of the Seas and Brilliance of the Seas in the U.K. as part of an unprecedented 2015 Europe season. As previously announced in November 2013 at an exclusive event for media and special guests at London’s iconic Heron Tower, the highly anticipated Anthem of the Seas will homeport at Southampton, U.K. when it launches in April 2015.

The ship will mark its inaugural Europe season with 19 cruises to the Spanish, French and Italian rivieras, and the Canary Islands on three- to 16-night itineraries, and then reposition in late-October 2015 to Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. and sail five-night short Caribbean, six-night Western Caribbean and eight-night Eastern Caribbean itineraries through April 2016 for its first winter season.

Royal Caribbean’s Crown & Anchor Society loyalty members will have the exclusive privilege to reserve their staterooms earlier than the general public on Anthem of the Seas inaugural year sailings. Anthem of the Seas’ summer 2015 Europe cruises will be available for member bookings starting Feb. 26, 2014 and the ship’s winter 2015-16 Caribbean cruises will be open for members starting Mar. 12, 2014. Bookings for the general public on Anthem of the Seas’ summer 2015 Europe cruises and winter 2015-16 Caribbean sailings will be opened on Mar. 3 and 20, 2014, respectively.

Serenade of the Seas also will join Anthem of the Seas, Adventure of the Seas and Brilliance of the Seas in the North Sea in summer 2015, and offer a range of Scandinavia and Russia, as well as Norwegian Fjords, sailings from Copenhagen, Denmark, and Stockholm, Sweden. Adventure of the Seas, Brilliance of the Seas and Serenade of the Seas will open for booking on Feb. 26, 2014.

Adventure of the Seas will sail three- to 16-night, roundtrip itineraries to Northern Europe, the Mediterranean, or Madeira, Azores and Canary Islands. The ship also will sail two trans-Atlantic Ocean Voyages – a 12-night itinerary from San Juan, Puerto Rico, to Southampton on May 3, 2015, and from Southampton to Port Canaveral, Fla. on a 15-night return itinerary on Oct. 16.

Offering vacationer a second British port to embark on an unforgettable Royal Caribbean Europe vacation, Brilliance of the Seas will reposition from Tampa, Fla. to its homeport of Harwich, England, on a 14-night trans-Atlantic Ocean Voyage on May 4, 2015, and continue with 12-night roundtrip Scandinavia and Russia sailings from mid-May through August. A July 29 sailing will take guests on a special 12-night Norwegian Fjords and Iceland itinerary, featuring an overnight call at Reykjavik, Iceland.

For its part, Serenade of the Seas also will offer vacationers seven- to 13-night Scandinavia, Russia and Norwegian Fjord itineraries from May through August. The ship will sail from Copenhagen from May through June and in the month of August, bookending sailings from Stockholm from mid-June through July.

Vacationers also can choose four repositioning cruises on Serenade of the Seas. The April 11, 2015, sailing will take guests on a 13-night Caribbean itinerary from New Orleans, La., to Boston, Mass., followed by a 15-night trans-Atlantic Ocean Voyage to Copenhagen via the North Sea. Finally, a 16-night westbound trans-Atlantic Ocean Voyage from Copenhagen to Cape Liberty via Iceland will depart on Aug. 30.

So, Adventure will be heading to Port Canaveral for Winter 2015.

Anthem will be doing 5, 6, and 8 nights out of Fort Lauderdale.

Serenade will go to Cape Liberty after the summer season??

I didn't see where the press release mentioned what happens to Brilliance after the summer in Europe?

Edited by reney313

So, Adventure will be heading to Port Canaveral for Winter 2015.

Anthem will be doing 5, 6, and 8 nights out of Fort Lauderdale.

Serenade will go to Cape Liberty after the summer season??

I didn't see where the press release mentioned what happens to Brilliance after the summer in Europe?

Most probably back to Tampa or New Orleans.

Most probably back to Tampa or New Orleans.

Last year the Brilliance, and in previous years, the Jewel, did a westbound transatlantic cruise from Harwich to Boston followed by about six weeks of Canada/New England cruises and then a repositioning cruise from Boston to Tampa.

Last year the Brilliance, and in previous years, the Jewel, did a westbound transatlantic cruise from Harwich to Boston followed by about six weeks of Canada/New England cruises and then a repositioning cruise from Boston to Tampa.

Correct. She will do a TA on Sept.3 from Harwich to Boston!

Rhapsody heads to Rio/Santos Brazil on Ocean Voyage from Barcelona at end of Med season.

She does Black Sea from Istanbul in June, alternates 7 night cruises from Civitavecchia and Venice for July and August, then a series of 9 night Greek Isles and Turkey cruises until November 19, 2015 Ocean Voyage for 16 nights to Rio.

This might explain the speculation raised that someone saw her booked in Buenos Aires.

That puts Rhapsody in for South American season from December 5, 2015.

The future of that itinerary (FL to Bermuda) may well depend on how well the Vision sailings do.

You may be right but I hope RCI is not that short sighted about it. The current itinerary for that trip is pretty bad, IMO. 10 days departing on a Monday means basically you need TWO full work weeks off. Even though it is 3 days in Bermuda you arrive late on day one (dinner time). Thank Goodness it's got a port call in Nassau until 11PM...:rolleyes: The price slashing of all three itineraries suggests they are struggling to sell.

If RCI creates a 6, 7, or 8 day Bermuda itin from Florida, that departs on a weekend (requiring ONE work week off) don't care what ship, I will book it. They can leave off extraneous ports.

Nice, the Serenade of the Seas will sail to the Fjords from Copenhaguen! I hope they do some 7 nighters in June :-) really interested in that itinerary and in the Serenade classy design. MSC is a good alternative too.

Tough negotiations with my partner have reached a consensus point so that we make Fjords in 2015 and an Allure of the Seas med cruise for the 2016 season, in case they offer that!

Also take into account that by mid-2016 there will be an Oasis III. It is quite likely that they base the Allure or the Oasis III in the med from 2015 on. During 2013 I'd say the Liberty prices where higher than the other cruises offering that itinerary, so I guess the forecast yield and profit looks promising.

What catagory will and when would the west coast sailings be published :confused: I know when they are but when will they be offered to book :confused:

My question is when doing a dummy booking under what category would they be - Alaska, Mexico, Pacific Coastal(think only Celebrity uses that term however)

My question is when doing a dummy booking under what category would they be - Alaska, Mexico, Pacific Coastal(think only Celebrity uses that term however)

I am tracking by ship name. But I am monitoring all ships for new itineraries. We are assuming Jewel of the Seas will be here.....(well maybe).

On the main RCCL website

1. Mouse over 'Plan a cruise'

2. Click 'Search for a cruise'

3. Click 'Cruise Calendar'

4. Click the tab 'Ship Calendar View'

5. Change date to May 2015

Then save that tab as a 'homepage tab'. When the itineraries are added, just click on the colored box, and it will show available trips for that particular ship. I have been checking this page at least 25x per day.

I think Royal uses Pacific Northwest

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When the deployment schedule comes out are you able to book right away or does it just tell you what will become available.

My plan is to book Alaska right away but I will need to coordinate dates with others traveling with us. I want to book when it opens to get the cabin I want so I was hoping the schedule and booking don't occur on the same day. I hope this makes sense!

I don't care what HELLthey want to call....:D:D

Would have been more appropriate in my book.:D They should have never left. Down size and seasonal put a ship ya, but leave us NO! Hopefully by the middle of next week we will be popping open a bottle of bubbly:D

Is this a joke? There are no details here. No ship names. No itineraries. Just some vague dates that some ship at some point will be sailing in some region. What is the point?

this is what RCI does every year for Royal Carib & Celebrity to give an "idea" of when you might expect bookings for those areas to OPEN. In the past 4 years, it has not been on the Monday fo the week listed & sometimes not even the week listed. Sometimes the info is in the system & can be booked at midnight, other times the info is not in the system until opening hours. The consistent thing is the inconsistency. You just have to keep checking back, even as a travel agent!!! you can be sure that the minute the itineraries open, there will be a thread posted on cruise critic!!!!

Edited by crazy 4 cruising