A Super Credit

wigoutlet

I don't really understand why there would be any expectation on Princess to give a ship full of people a 100% credit because the Cruise Director misspoke. If the reason you had bought it was because someone at Princess told you that you'd get the FCC, that would be one thing. But everyone was already onboard. It's hardly a bait and switch.
Why should I not trust what one of the senior officers says? It was not an off-the-cuff remark. It was recorded and broadcast to every cabin over and over again. I saw no attempt to correct his misinformation on the ship. All he had to do was edit the "Wake Show" and not keep broadcasting the misinformation all day long or, at the very least, make a correction the next day.

Even if Princess does not want to automatically give every passenger the credit, I think they should give it to those of us on that cruise who request it. In our case, it would work out to be a little more than $500 for the two of us. That's enough to encourage us to book a higher category of cabin. As I said previously, we were looking at taking the Royal for spring break but decided against doing so. This credit would have made the difference.

Why should I not trust what one of the senior officers says? It was not an off-the-cuff remark. It was recorded and broadcast to every cabin over and over again. I saw no attempt to correct his misinformation on the ship. All he had to do was edit the "Wake Show" and not keep broadcasting the misinformation all day long or, at the very least, make a correction the next day.

Even if Princess does not want to automatically give every passenger the credit, I think they should give it to those of us on that cruise who request it. In our case, it would work out to be a little more than $500 for the two of us. That's enough to encourage us to book a higher category of cabin. As I said previously, we were looking at taking the Royal for spring break but decided against doing so. This credit would have made the difference.

Get over it, its not going to happen.