turning gold

aawheat

on my next cruise i will be turning gold status. does the status show prior to the cruise on my home page or only once i board. thanks for the info.

I moved to gold status on our Freedom cruise, and it showed on the cruise documents prior to boarding. If you go in to your booking and click on view cruise documents, then check the "print general information" box and then click submit, your booking summary will be displayed and you should be able to see your VIFP status under the "guest information" section.

Edited by Rod in Az

I too am turning Gold on my cruise in May. I have been so concerned because when I log into my VIFP account it shows me as "red" and no prior cruises. I emailed Carnival and they emailed me back and told me to submit proof of my prior Carnival cruises as this next cruise should put me at 26 days. I submitted my previous boarding passes/S&S cards 3 weeks ago and still no updates on my VIFP account. However, I went to look at my documents and it shows I am Gold status. So I am crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!! :D