Transatlantic and Europe 2015

laslomas

Thanks for your help.

A shame it will be after the 123 promo closes. I wonder how long before a similar one will be available for these cruises??

Hi Laslomas,

While I have no idea if Celebrity is planning any promotions when the new itineraries are released from Feb - April, odds are that a New Deployment promotion will be offered. With a little luck, perhaps it will be 123 GO, or something similar.

We might have information shortly, as Alaska 2015 begins the deployment season, perhaps as early as the week of Feb 17th. Stay Tuned !

Edited by Host Andy

Wow, they are rolling them out earlier this year. I like that!

I like it too, and I have a feeling we may see some major changes for 2015/2016. Dont hold me to that comment, but it's already apparant that a number of Europe deployments are changing, and we will probably find out Century's future any day now. If Century is not in the fleet, you can certainly expect changes to Alaska 2015 as well.

Should be verrrry interesting :)

I like it too, and I have a feeling we may see some major changes for 2015/2016. Dont hold me to that comment, but it's already apparant that a number of Europe deployments are changing, and we will probably find out Century's future any day now. If Century is not in the fleet, you can certainly expect changes to Alaska 2015 as well.

Should be verrrry interesting :)

I think that Europe will have the most changes due to the new ban on large cruise ships in Venice. I expect we will only see the Millie class on those itineraries now.

I think that Europe will have the most changes due to the new ban on large cruise ships in Venice. I expect we will only see the Millie class on those itineraries now.

Hi Cruisingator2,

I agree with your assesment of Europe, but there could be changes for Alaska - especially if Century isnt around. As we only sail the Caribbean, I'm eager to see what's ahead. Over the past few years, the Caribbean deployments have been rather stagnant, and I'm rooting for changes, maybe some ship swaps, a few new itineraries and ports, would be extremely welcome and appreciated !

We've seen hints of this, with a handful of changes to some of Century's and Constellation's Caribbean itineraries this season and next. It wasn't much, but when they made changes - it definitely generated interest. When Century added the 3 & 8 night Caribbean sailings that commece this week, they booked up very fast. Constellation added a few 9 night Caribbean sailings for the Winter season, with very nice itineraries. I believe they will do well.

FWIW, I believe this is Mr Bayley's first deployment season, in that he has significant input. As many other areas of Celebrity have seen changes, I wouldn't be surprised to see changes in the deployment & itineraries as well.

In past years, I've mentioned not to expect much in the way of changes. For the most part, that proved to be accurate... so I'm sticking my neck out this year :). We'll see what happens.

Edited by Host Andy

Thanks for your help.

A shame it will be after the 123 promo closes. I wonder how long before a similar one will be available for these cruises??

What would make you think they will have the 123 for Transatlantic in 2015, when they do not have them for the TA this year

Before you say TA are under price, they are very pricey this year

$1500 for a balcony with out the 123,

But there is still hope for the price to come down as there is probably 800 cabin to fill for this spring TAs cruises

What would make you think they will have the 123 for Transatlantic in 2015, when they do not have them for the TA this year

Before you say TA are under price, they are very pricey this year

$1500 for a balcony with out the 123,

But there is still hope for the price to come down as there is probably 800 cabin to fill for this spring TAs cruises

Do you think they do not offer 123 for T/As because the high number of sea days will cost them more in drinks?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Do you think they do not offer 123 for T/As because the high number of sea days will cost them more in drinks?

Id say thats a fair part of the equation.

I wouldnt think that a 123 GO type promo will be offered on Transatlantics, but that's strictly a guess.

There is a wonderful itinerary for Oct 14 this year, I think on the Eclipse, 13 nights round trip from Barcelona, with an overnight in Venice. I am hoping they offer a similar itin in fall 2015, because I want to book it as soon as prices are released on March 10.

Hi Andy:)

Do you have any idea when the fall 2015 Transatlantics will be out?

Thanks

Hi Dmk,

I'm not entirely certain. Oddly, it's not on the flyer. I asked recently, but did not receive a definitive answer. FWIW, I checked last years deployment flyer, and the Transatlantics were released around the same time as Europe, so perhaps that will be the case this year.

I hope this is helpful !

Edited by Host Andy