Another Beverage Package Question

hardingk

Another beverage question....looking for suggestions.

We will be sailing on the Summit in April. This will be our first celebrity cruise since 2007, so I am sure things have changed since our last cruise! We are Elite CC members and will be traveling with our DD6 (her first non-Disney cruise). We are not heavy drinkers, but have an occasional beer or mojito. We don't drink soda, but we do drink a lot of Latte's and bottled water. What is the best package to get?

We are sailing the southern Caribbean route and plan on spending a lot of time on the ship while in port. Looking for suggestions on the best beverage package. TIA!

My suggestion would be to get the Classic non-alcoholic package and pay for the beer and mojitos as you go.

You would not drink enough of them to pay for the $44/day cost for each of you with the classic alcoholic package.

I presume you booked before the 123Go promotion

I wouldn't pay for any package.

You can take your own bottle water on board or just drink the ships water.

You can get lattes during the breakfast break and a few drinks at the HH. Other times they have HH at bars with reduced or BYGO.

.🌅🚢🍸🍻

Another beverage question....looking for suggestions.

We will be sailing on the Summit in April. This will be our first celebrity cruise since 2007, so I am sure things have changed since our last cruise! We are Elite CC members and will be traveling with our DD6 (her first non-Disney cruise). We are not heavy drinkers, but have an occasional beer or mojito. We don't drink soda, but we do drink a lot of Latte's and bottled water. What is the best package to get?

We are sailing the southern Caribbean route and plan on spending a lot of time on the ship while in port. Looking for suggestions on the best beverage package. TIA!

Hi Hardingk,

I'd suggest either the Classic Non-Alcoholic package, or the Premium Non-Alcoholic package. The Premium adds a number of items, and it's an additional $4 per person, per day. Hopefully, the information listed below, will assist you in making a decision. Hope this is helpful, and enjoy your cruise !

Here's the details :

Classic : All Fountain and Canned Soda, Bottled Juices such as cranberry, tomato, pineapple and apple, Fresh Squeezed Juices, Premium Coffees and Teas, and Crystal Geyser Bottled Water

Premium : All Fountain and Canned Soda, Bottled Juices such as cranberry, tomato pineapple and apple, Fresh Squeezed Juices, Premium Coffees and Teas, Specialty Non-Alcoholic Coffee, Evian, Perrier, Pellegrino, Vitamin Water, Red Bull, Frozen Non Alcoholic Drinks

Edited by Host Andy

We are not heavy drinkers, but have an occasional beer or mojito. We don't drink soda, but we do drink a lot of Latte's and bottled water.

Classic non-alcoholic package starts at $14/pp/night. If you think you will drink more than $14/day worth of lattes and bottles water, get this one. It includes premium coffees (lattes) and non-premium bottles water (generic brand, I forget which, just not Evian). The bottle water is 1 liter (?) bottles, just FYI, not the smaller 16 oz.

If you don't think you will drink $14 worth of lattes or bottled water per day, don't get any package. Just buy everything a la carte. Or if you mostly drink bottled water and maybe just 1 latte a day, get the water package, which starts at $12/night. I can't recall specifically but I want to say bottles run $4-ish if purchased individually.

I doubt that any package including alcoholic drinks will be worth it to you if you only drink an occasional beer or mojito.

I wouldn't pay for any package.

You can take your own bottle water on board or just drink the ships water.

You can get lattes during the breakfast break and a few drinks at the HH. Other times they have HH at bars with reduced or BYGO.

.🌅🚢🍸🍻

What is HH? Haven't sailed CC in awhile! Guess I'm not up on the lingo!

Hi Hardingk,

I'd suggest either the Classic Non-Alcoholic package, or the Premium Non-Alcoholic package. The Premium adds a number of items, and it's an additional $4 per person, per day. Hopefully, the information listed below, will assist you in making a decision. Hope this is helpful, and enjoy your cruise !

Here's the details :

Classic : All Fountain and Canned Soda, Bottled Juices such as cranberry, tomato, pineapple and apple, Fresh Squeezed Juices, Premium Coffees and Teas, and Crystal Geyser Bottled Water

Premium : All Fountain and Canned Soda, Bottled Juices such as cranberry, tomato pineapple and apple, Fresh Squeezed Juices, Premium Coffees and Teas, Specialty Non-Alcoholic Coffee, Evian, Perrier, Pellegrino, Vitamin Water, Red Bull, Frozen Non Alcoholic Drinks

Thanks! What category do the lattes fall under? Do you have to get the beverage package for both people in the cabin? TIA!