Price Drop

lrockwitt

There's a sticky at the top of the Princess boards with the link. I tried it for my three cruises and there were "0" results. It probably doesn't work with many Princess cruises as many don't drop in price but go up. It's usually sales which you can find out from the Princess website but they're for new bookings only. A few have been able to find a price drop so I guess it's worth trying.

I called Princess the day before final payment and got a $50 each credit. While she was in my account I had her check my back to back in November and saved $360 in total on those cruises as well. They were instantly posted to my account. Worth a call every so often.:)

Keep checking the Princess website, as if you were booking a new cruise. You may see the new price is lower (or a lot lower! woo-woo!!).

Then you can call 1-800-PRINCESS and ask that the new price be applied to your booking.

We spent a few minutes last week doing this & saved over $600 each.

You have to call, Princess does not do this for you unless you ask.

Steve

I don't know how it works for a cruise you already booked but I just did a general search for the Caribbean it gives you a good break down of what's on sale at a glance. Most of the price drops that came up were for the Caribbean Princess out of Houston and a few for the Royal Princess out of Ft Lauderdale. Boy does that speak volumes to me. I wonder how long Princess will continue to sail out of Houston and they may have to punch up the dull Royal Princess itinerary. If you are looking for a bargain it is good tool to compare prices of all lines at one time. I know that you can do this on any TA site but this seemed much more user friendly.

Keep checking the Princess website, as if you were booking a new cruise. You may see the new price is lower (or a lot lower! woo-woo!!).

Then you can call 1-800-PRINCESS and ask that the new price be applied to your booking.

You have to call, Princess does not do this for you unless you ask.

If your booking is with a Travel Agent, you must call the TA to do this.

Princess will not talk pricing with you if a TA has the booking.