Currently showing movies?

isabelle315

We are leaving on our first Oceania cruise in three weeks (Riviera). We are curious about how new the movies are that play on the TVs. Could anyone who is cruising now or who cruised recently kindly post what was playing?

Probably sounds like a pretty low-priority thing on a cruise, but - with a kindergartener at home, we don't get out to the movies much, and we are hoping to catch a couple good ones on the ship! Thanks!!

As I recall, the movies change from ship to ship and time to time. We were on Marina in Nov/Dec but I couldn't tell you what movies were available on the TV.

However, if you're in a top suite (we were in an OC) the TV has lots of movies loaded on the TV. I mean LOTS! That's not what I recall in PH suites on the "R" ships in the past.

They also have DVDs available that you can pick up to view.

There used to more TV series available on the in-room TVs than I have seen recently.

Sorry I can't be of more help ... and it doesn't help ME that I just had to install a new keyboard that I got with my new PC (that isn't installed yet) and is driving me crazy. It's more like an extra keyboard for an iPad than it is a real keyboard. Probably people who aren't real typists wouldn't mind, but I DO!

Off to Logitech to order a real keyboard ...

Mura

Just off a Jan cruise

We found they have maybe 1/2 a dozen movies that repeated through out the cruise at different times during the day

I think they do change with each cruise

There were some older movies & one about Steve Jobs that is all we can recall

When we have done B2B they were different on each cruise

There is also a DVD collection the list is in the cabin & you can request the DVD from Reception

Did not notice too many new movies on the list of DVD's

Lyn