Coke Zero fan

58Piano

Do they have Coke Zero or just Diet Coke on the Royal?

My wife is also a Coke Zero fan & has never been able to get it on any Princess ship. :(

Instead she'll either get the 2 L bottles or cans and bring them onboard either during embarkation or from ports of call...no problem either way. :)

The problem is that the soda's served come from Fountain Drink machines and there are only so many spouts on the machines. When a new drink comes along it is hard to figure out which to remove for a newby. This is more so on the ships in Europe. Best way is to get it on shore and bring it on board. If and when it starts showing up on a Princess ship, you will be able to buy it in cans also.

While I've never ordered it myself on a Princess ship, I know that Carnival has it. At least in cans. My traveling companion on my last Carnival cruise held us up getting on the tenders b/c she couldn't risk being on Half Moon Cay without some Coke Zero and ran around the ship trying to find an open bar.

Diet Coke is available as a fountain mix from bars, and is what one gets using the Soda Card sticker. Diet Coke is also available in cans, and in some parts of the world is Coke Light, a slightly sweeter taste.

Sprite Zero is the only diet lemon-lime drink onboard Princess ships.

Then there is always water...:rolleyes:

Edited by Times Prince