When does the post-cruise survey come?

GottaLuvCruising

I understand that post-cruise surveys no longer go to everyone. I don't think I received one in the last few cruises, so maybe Carnival just doesn't want my opinion. When are they typically emailed? I disembarked the Breeze yesterday.

Sure miss the days of the onboard survey back when they actually cared...

That's a long time! How much do you remember after 3 weeks? I'd like to recognize my favorite bar tender along with a few other things, so better make notes!

I decided to go back and check my husband's email account, and it wasn't quite that long, so I'm corrected. Looks like it came within the week we Disembarked. For all the good it did, as our servers all had AKA names like Bruce Wayne and were NOT good. Unfortunately, I don't blame them for being rude and overworked. Our cruise was about 2 weeks after the Triumph incident and CCL was REALLY feeling the squeeze..or at least we were, squeeze here, buy this, not enough staff there...

Edited by TwinPrincessMermaids

I understand that post-cruise surveys no longer go to everyone. I don't think I received one in the last few cruises, so maybe Carnival just doesn't want my opinion. When are they typically emailed? I disembarked the Breeze yesterday.

Sure miss the days of the onboard survey back when they actually cared...

In a couple of days.