What's a good 3-4 day cruise ?

NOSaints1

Hi we just want to do every six months to chartreuse like in April or May and then a longer cruise before the winter and just on the wall Good food good entertainment that's her thing just want anyways opinion thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi we just want to do every six months to chartreuse like in April or May and then a longer cruise before the winter and just on the wall Good food good entertainment that's her thing just want anyways opinion thanks

I love the Sensation for a 3 day cruise, the crew is fantastic and even though the ship is not the newest or largest in the fleet it's in good repair, clean and has plenty to do. Has one of the BEST CDs, Wee Jimmy, the production shows have band and dancers/singers and the comedy club usually has plenty seating to go around. Just got off it last week and at the time the Sensation is currently listed as #2 ship in the fleet for customer satisfaction, next to the #1 Spirit which is sailing in Australia.

Repeating your question doesn't really help and the post is confusing. If you are close to a port then choose from what is available or your travel expenses could cost more than the cruise. Unless money is not a consideration.

Cheers!

Just wondering what ship is good?

I've done the Paradise to Cozumel twice, that's a 4 night itinerary. We've been really happy with the service and Cozumel is a fun port. We like Cozumel more than Nassau and Freeport. The 3 or 4 night cruises are almost all on Fantasy class ships so you won't have the dining options you'll find on the larger ships.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I've never been to Chartreuse:D Sorry, but I couldn't decipher what your Iphone was trying to say. As others have said if you post what port you are closer to or what state you are in and maybe if you need to drive to the port or if flying is an option it will be easier for someone to give you good choices. I personally don't do short cruises. The shortest I have done is 5 day and probably won't go under 7 again unless someone else is paying. :cool: