Which Premier Inn in London do you recommend?

Solara

I've only stayed at PI-County Hall at this point, but just thought I'd throw out that my dh couldn't sleep through Big Ben. It didn't bother me at all, but he insisted he was woken up every hour. This year I made reservations at PI-Victoria. We're taking National Express back to London from Southampton and decided it was most convenient to Victoria Coach Station. We previously traveled London-Southampton and got Fun Fares on NE for the journey.

Edited by bconley351
Correct typo

I've only stayed at PI-County Hall at this point, but just thought I'd throw out that my dh couldn't sleep through Big Ben. It didn't bother me at all, but he insisted he was woken up every hour. This year I made reservations at PI-Victoria. We're taking National Express back to London from Southampton and decided it was most convenient to Victoria Coach Station. We previously traveled London-Southampton and got Fun Fares on NE for the journey.

Thanks for posting

I was looking at the PI- Waterloo for next year but never thought of Big Ben ...he would certainly keep me up ;)

Can you post when you return about the Victoria location

Thanks

Lyn

We stayed at county hall last november and never even heard big ben from our room. But we were not facing the river so maybe that's the trick.

We found this location absolutely awesome. We could walk to most of the attractions and there is a double decker bus tour stop just around the corner. Also Waterloo station was only a 5 minute walk and lots of restaurants and bars nearby.

I still sometimes think my dh imagined Big Ben, but don't push the idea too much. But I slept soundly every night.

Our PI-Victoria stay won't be until late August, but we decided on it after seeing the great reviews on TripAdvisor.

We are not going until May 2015 so would like to hear your opinion when you return

I read the reviews on the 3 in the area all seem good ...too many choices ;)

Lyn