Allure CLS Detailed Trip Report with Many Pictures

Philndebbieatsea, thanks for a wonderful review. We have been fortunate enough to cruise on deck 17 numerous times and your review was a trip down memory lane. Your great photos and stories made this review enjoyable.

Thanks for taking the time to put it together.

Andrew

I have truly enjoyed your review and what a Sweet Suite you had. I admire you for feeling sorry for Phil and his smoking habit. I am a smoker and only wish that my husband was as good as you are about it. You look like a great 4some to cruise with and I hope that our paths cross some day and I would only dream to be a neighbour in one of those suites..Your grand daughter is gorgeous.

Thanks for the great review.

Thank you so much! So sweet to say! Phil has been smoking for almost 45 years. I am worried for him with the new policy being more restrictive for our next cruise, but he is not. He tells me not to worry, he has a plan!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Philndebbieatsea, thanks for a wonderful review. We have been fortunate enough to cruise on deck 17 numerous times and your review was a trip down memory lane. Your great photos and stories made this review enjoyable.

Thanks for taking the time to put it together.

Andrew

Thank you so much Andrew! I have, of course, followed your reviews! They were so wonderful, informative, helpful, poignant, and touching. I hope you and your beautiful family are doing well. I admit I cried during your first review. I lost my son, Jake, in a car accident when he was 19. It's been 11 years, and, while I would like to say it gets "better" with time, the truth is that you just get more used to living your life carrying that heavy burden. But you also learn to take all the joy you can from every moment to honor the memory of your child and live life as you would have wished for them!

Hope you have an awesome cruise!!!!

We have 1734 and 1738 booked for March this year.

We are doing B2B on Oasis in March 2015 in 1720. Both are great cabins to see flow rider lineups. Maybe you and your DH should come flow riding with us. :D

Small world! I'm in 1738 leaving March 9th.

Small world! I'm in 1738 leaving March 9th.

Very funny, but I actually made a type error. We have 1734 and 1736. Since you are in 1738 you should see if your neighbours in the RLS open the adjoining room door. Wouldn't they be nice neighbours.:D

Thank you so much Andrew! I have, of course, followed your reviews! They were so wonderful, informative, helpful, poignant, and touching. I hope you and your beautiful family are doing well. I admit I cried during your first review. I lost my son, Jake, in a car accident when he was 19. It's been 11 years, and, while I would like to say it gets "better" with time, the truth is that you just get more used to living your life carrying that heavy burden. But you also learn to take all the joy you can from every moment to honor the memory of your child and live life as you would have wished for them!

Hope you have an awesome cruise!!!!

I am sorry to hear of your loss. It is unfortunate that we are both members of a club that we would gladly decline membership in. I have said numerous times, those that leave us early are the welcoming committee for the next that go. You have the right spirit, as it is how you honour the memory of those lost over time. It can be easy to get lost in misery and there is nothing wrong with shedding some tears. It is a type of therapy and it helps.

We will have an awesome time making new memories.

Andrew

I am sorry to hear of your loss. It is unfortunate that we are both members of a club that we would gladly decline membership in. I have said numerous times, those that leave us early are the welcoming committee for the next that go. You have the right spirit, as it is how you honour the memory of those lost over time. It can be easy to get lost in misery and there is nothing wrong with shedding some tears. It is a type of therapy and it helps.

We will have an awesome time making new memories.

Andrew

Very true!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for a COOL review. I am jumping on Allure for the fifth time on May 18 and it is always greate to read reviews for the anticipation factor.

I was curious as to where you guys are from. We lived in the Baltimore/DC area for 20 years (left in '89), our last house was in Saverna Park. Since you flew into BWI and had to get through the football traffic I was just wondering if you are close to the city.

Come join our roll call!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Muster

We had muster in the Aquatheater. It was very nice to be able to sit down and just watch a video rather than stand with life jackets on a crowded deck as it used to be. We tried to sit in the back to get out easier,.

Hmm, that was one of my tips. I absolutely wanted to be at my favorite sailaway spot (deck 14, bridge wing to wave to the web cam) so we got to the muster early and sat down in the first two seats on the aisle in the last row. After carefully listening to everything, we bolted and made it to our spot first because of the seats and knowing how to get around that ship.

Thank you for doing this wonderful detailed review. We have just booked the Allure for the Transatlantic voyage from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale next year and you are making us super excited!

I've never done a TA cruise, but I have been on Allure twice. If I did do a TA I think I'd like to do it on this cruise. I'll look forward to your review.

The junior suite was huge and had a great walk in closet. The grand suite was awesome!

Allure was the first time I participated in a cabin crawl and I'm glad I did. I fell in love with the Crown Loft Suite which my Nemesis ;) in our roll call had gotten a free upgrade from a JS to. Someday!

Anybody know what cruise line and ship that is with the round window? The smallest of the bunch.

I remember watching this sailaway on the webcam and I THINK its a Seabourne ship, but if I'm wrong someone will come along and correct me.

Edited by BillOh

Hmm, that was one of my tips. I absolutely wanted to be at my favorite sailaway spot (deck 14, bridge wing to wave to the web cam) so we got to the muster early and sat down in the first two seats on the aisle in the last row. After carefully listening to everything, we bolted and made it to our spot first because of the seats and knowing how to get around that ship.

Awesome!!

Love this entire review of the Allure!!!

The Pictures were amazing!

Will be on it on Easter Sunday!!!...Can't wait. Only wish we could afford a Suite !!!

Went on the Oasis last Sept. and it was awesome!!!...hope this cruise ship is even better!!!

Thanks again!!!...It's making me excited to go!!!

Will be on it on Easter Sunday!!!...Can't wait. Only wish we could afford a Suite !!!

Went on the Oasis last Sept. and it was awesome!!!...hope this cruise ship is even better!!!

I'm excited for you!!! Have a great time!!! Thanks so much!!!!

Jeepster, all you need to be is on board!! You will have an amazing time.

Loved your review. I felt like I was sailing along with you. Like I get when a cruise ends, I was sad to see the pictures you took when back in port!

Sailing the Allure for the first time in June and then the Oasis Westbound TA in October. Can't wait to sail the Oasis class again!

Loved your review. I felt like I was sailing along with you. Like I get when a cruise ends, I was sad to see the pictures you took when back in port!

Sailing the Allure for the first time in June and then the Oasis Westbound TA in October. Can't wait to sail the Oasis class again!

Thank you!!! That sounds amazing! Have a great time!!!!