Celebrity Solstice. Cabin 6234

itsabouttime14

Has anyone stayed in this cabin or have knowledge of it Veranda view...obstructed or not?

Appreciate feedback. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you go to the Celebrity board they have a sticky with a spreadsheet for cabins on s class ships.

Go to the Celebrity board here at CC. At the top of the page will be a thread that is a 'sticky', which means it is always stuck at the top. There, people have posted reviews of their cabins on Solstice class ships. the starter of the thread collates this into a spreadsheet where you can look up your cabin by number. You cabin number on any S class ship will have the same view. Go there and try it. EM

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone stayed in this cabin or have knowledge of it Veranda view...obstructed or not?

Appreciate feedback. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We stayed in 6244 last May and had friends in in 6234. It does not have any obstructions. Our view in 6244 was blocked looking down where the life boats are stored. In the first attached image, you can see the ship narrows around the life boat obstructed area. 6234 is located in a full width area of the ship.

In the second image, I marked the Veranda in 6234 (click on thumbnail to enlarge).

Hope this helps.

Capture.jpg.6b659ad0926d3fe0c36a545949375e78.jpg

Capture2.jpg.3e1c3243423274261c01801f31110fff.jpg

Edited by calex

Thanks Calex! It appears 6234 is the last cabin on the bump-out section which is good. Did your friends gave any complaints of irritating ship noises in that cabin .. if you remember. I'm in there in May a well. Thanks again.

The only negative thing I recall mentioned a couple of times was cigarette smoke coming up from a smoking area below on the entertainment deck when the ship was not moving. Otherwise, they liked the cabin.

• Thanks 1