Quantum open for booking...

Quantum cruises for November, 2014-April, 2015 have been available for a very long time now.

Yep - that page briefly showed me cruises beyond that date, but now they've disappeared and its back to the earlier version only through April 2015. :(

EDIT: Its even worse than that - the later cruises disappeared from the list, and the ones which HAVE been available for sometime won't even load, returning a page with this message near the top: "The information you requested is temporarily unavailable. If you are trying to make a reservation, you can contact a Certified Vacation Planner at (866) 562-7625 or click here here for our International contact information."

Edited by LetsGetWet!

I think their systems may be acting a bit buggy. I was looking at both the Serenade Quebec to FLL and the a Allure fall transatlantic for next October earlier and got some truly random and strange pricing and screen responses. At one point it looked like I could book a C1 on Allure's transatlantic for $639pp less $325pp diamond balcony discount, making it $314pp plus taxes. The lead in fare on this voyage for an inside is $1199, so yeah, things are a little wonky! Needless to say when I tried to secure a cabin at that insanely crazy rate the system gave me an error message :rolleyes: imagine that! LOL