Age range on mid May cruise

SMN73

I booked a May 19th cruise on Enchantment for my 19 year old daughter and myself. I chose that date because I figured most young kids would still be in school...we are looking to relax and unwind. I just had a lightbulb moment.... If my daughter is out of college so are most of the college kids. For those that have sailed during mid May, what did you find the age range was? I want to avoid spring break part deux. Thanks!

If this is a week long cruise, the "vibe" will be less hectic than a shorter cruise....shorter trips are always full of partiers....the good thing is you can take part, or not! It's up to you!

Since few college-aged kids can actually cruise alone (age limits and all that), you won't find a frat party atmosphere!

Since you're in May, most kids are still in school so the number of smaller kids will be less.

I really don't think its a Spring break vibe, because the college kids now have all summer, rather than trying to fit they're partying in 1 week :) Also most kids are going home for the summer as opposed to looking for something to do during a break.

After Memorial weekend is usually when the summer crowds start filling ships

Perfect. Thank you all. I'm looking forward to some of the fun stuff like the belly flop contest and I've heard quest is not to be missed. Controled chaos is what I enjoy. :)

This forum has been invaluable. Hope you all know how much us newbies appreciate your input!