Oceania Suite Questions

Aloha 1

We are cruising in a week on the Insignia Greek and Turkish classics in an owners suite. How do you go about pre-ordering the liquor. There was nothing in the cruise documents about this.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I posted the list (on post #15 above) of what is available. Your TA can order your choices.

Edited by orchestrapal

Aloha1

Thanks for that email address and the "official" bottle menu. We'll be in an Owners Suite in April and I will contact them with a special request about duvets (!) (We like two twins and not one king) Very useful info! Merci mille fois!

Aloha1

Thanks for that email address and the "official" bottle menu. We'll be in an Owners Suite in April and I will contact them with a special request about duvets (!) (We like two twins and not one king) Very useful info! Merci mille fois!

Vous etes les bienvenus.

• 4 months later...

I am onboard now and yes the list is current. Also, the champagne in this suite is Perrier-Jouët. So it is six bottles plus champagne, plus whatever your TA may have provided. We choose the wine bottles and the butler sends it to wherever we dine. We had lunch on Terrace today and they brought the wine from the cellar in no time at all. The happy hour has not been crowded at all, the wine pours have been generous. For us the wine or drink package would be wasted while in the upper suites.

Well I called Today, and they said the butler would take care of it when we get there. My TA could be more helpful. HMMMM.. Anyway, really looking forward to the trip. Thank you.

Don't place too much emphasis, or spend too much time on setting up your In Suite Bar in advance, as this is always one area that always has to be tweaked on sailing day, no matter how well laid your plans are.

The Butler will need direction vis a vis ice, mixers, bar implements and glasses, once you are onboard, so having him adjust the Set Up at the same time will not seem like any extra effort.

On the few occasions when we were in a top suite that gets the liquor set-up privilege, we just ordered our choices once in the room. It doesn't take much time for the butler to bring your bottles to the room -- at least it didn't when we did so. I can understand where some may want to pre-order so that everything is already in the suite, but we haven't found it to be necessary.

Unfortunately (for me), our next cruise will not be in such a lofty suite ... I am sure I will survive.

Mura