More changes at MSC UK - the ex-Carnival takeover continues....

Skipper Tim

Annie .. They still sail Free on Divina apart of course from port charges, i doubt they are going to attract many single cruisers at £600 which gives them zero profits on that score.

I agree - it's not rocket science. However if they have introduced one night fares, maybe there 2 night cruise is not selling well??

As others have said, I don't think they want solos - I have plenty of other holiday options.

Annie

Tim ... MSC as you say appear to be alienating passengers while failing to put out future cruise dates.

Sidari, you put your finger on it. Worthy of another thread I believe....

Thankfully I have a cruise to look forward to in a month's time and a 'land cruise' at the end of October.

My feeling however is that a considerable amount of research and loyalty is being betrayed by the current young guns at MSC UK who, frankly, have little idea about anything. You only have to live and take an interest in something to have a reasonable idea. I don't believe these two have experienced either from the way MSC UK is going.

Time to jump ships :(

Tim.

One night at what cost? what is the point of that you may as well just stay on the ship in the port. Then again MSC have already been there and done that one!

"Time to jump ships"

Tim ... I think many will because they seem to be putting all their Eggs in one basket and on one ship.

Edited by sidari