Getaway on Easter

MrsWhite831

I asked the "live chat" on the NCL website and she says there will be Easter activities on board 4/20 when we're on the getaway but she didn't know specific details. Anyone been on board for Easter before? We have 3 small kids (5,3,3) and just wanted to see what we can expect for them. If they're doing something in the main dining room, we won't do specialty dining that night.

Thanks everyone :)

Several people have mentioned bringing their baskets on board and the Easter Bunny finds their cabin with no problem ;) I have also read that the Easter Bunny does make an appearance. As to the dining menu, I doubt there will be a big hoopla -- many people who cruise aren't Christian.

Have a wonderful time!

We'll be on this cruise too. I plan on bringing Easter "bags" (baskets too hard to pack) with some candy and a few small toys/tshirt. We also have a day to shop onboard for something cruise related. I also plan on bringing plastic eggs to hide around the room.