For Pacmom

H2Otstr

Pat, I know that you are leaving soon and I wanted to wish you happy, safe travels.

I am looking forward to reading your review when you return, as we are on the same GCT in Nov with the pretrip to Cambodia.

Be sure to note anything special that we should be aware of during your trip.

Sharon

Sharon,

Thanks for the kind thoughts. We are just about packed. DH has to work tomorrow and Wed.--part time consulting work that became full time for the past 2 weeks.

Will not be able to help with the pre trip--no one in our group is taking it and only 2 the post trip. We will be in Ankor Wat at the end of our fist cruise, so can tell you about what we did.

Was very surprised about the fact that all tips are in cash. We have never encountered this before--always been able to use credit cards for ship's crew tips. Will stock up on Burmese money in Yangon. Am really excited about seeing this part of the world. Pat

Sharon,

Thanks for the kind thoughts. We are just about packed. DH has to work tomorrow and Wed.--part time consulting work that became full time for the past 2 weeks.

Will not be able to help with the pre trip--no one in our group is taking it and only 2 the post trip. We will be in Ankor Wat at the end of our fist cruise, so can tell you about what we did.

Was very surprised about the fact that all tips are in cash. We have never encountered this before--always been able to use credit cards for ship's crew tips. Will stock up on Burmese money in Yangon. Am really excited about seeing this part of the world. Pat

I noticed that the hotel you said you are staying at in Yangon is different than the one in our travel book. Did GC switch hotels?