Hoping to get a Help! quick answer (on hold) regarding price drops

slyster

Hi...I'm months away from final payment due dates (cruise is Nov 1). I just saw that my cruise price went down $70 per person. Am I allowed to get the discounted price? Or am I stuck with the price I booked with. Thanks!

Hi...I'm months away from final payment due dates (cruise is Nov 1). I just saw that my cruise price went down $70 per person. Am I allowed to get the discounted price? Or am I stuck with the price I booked with. Thanks!

Depends . Could be new bookings only. In which case you might have to cancel the existing booking and do a new one.

You need to contact your TA or RCCL whichever you booked with to determine if you are eligible for the reduction.

Edited by xxoocruiser

I just got off the phone with them...they were able to apply the price drop...we saved another $140.00. There was a new booking OBC we were not eligible for, but that's ok. We still have our $100 OBC for booking a "next cruise" vacation.

Thanks for your quick response!

Depends . Could be new bookings only. In which case you might have to cancel the existing booking and do a new one.

You need to contact your TA or RCCL whichever you booked with to determine if you are eligible for the reduction.

That seems to be the case more and more. Or it could also be the promotion they are running now where you get an balcony for the price of an OV

What they do not mention is that the OV cabin price usually gets raised to the same price as the lowest balcony. Or at least it did in the one we looked at.

Let us know how you make out

new bookings are only for after final payment date

That seems to be the case more and more. Or it could also be the promotion they are running now where you get an balcony for the price of an OV

What they do not mention is that the OV cabin price usually gets raised to the same price as the lowest balcony. Or at least it did in the one we looked at.

NCL is notorious for doing that

Ohhh snap, you're right! That's exactly what they did to our cruise! You could get an OV for 1300ish and today with the promotion they're over 1500 :eek:

I hate gimmicks.