Royal Carribean - Enchantment of the Seas

queety23

Welcome to the Cruise Critic!!

I would suggest that you read and post your question at the Royal Caribbean International forum located here.

Also, you may want to meet your cruise mates for your cruise by joining the Roll Call for that cruise. Don't know what a Roll Call is? Then read here. If you need help finding your Roll Call, then go here.

Enjoy your cruise. I bet you can't stop with just one cruise.

SBtS

A cruise is nothing but a vacation...there is no "right or wrong" way to enjoy yourself! You will need to know that the cabins are MUCH smaller than a hotel room...most folks are quite surprised at the size. The deck plans will show the sq. footage of each cabin catagory!

Just go, relax and enjoy!

I am scheduled to go on my first cruise - Enchantment of the Seas (Royal Carribean). I have never been on a cruise before. Any advice that you can offer to make this a pleasant experience would be greatly appreciated!

All you gotta do is show up (don't forget your boarding paperwork!). Once aboard, you can leave your phone on for awhile but once it's time to get underway, put everything away. All you need in your pocket is the credit card size Sea Pass they give you. Relax and enjoy your cruise. Enchantment is a beautiful ship.

What about money to spend. .. how much is adequate enough to cover meals? Drinks? Excursions? Do we need to do a currency exchange? Is visa widely accepted on the ship as well as the islands?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

What about money to spend. .. how much is adequate enough to cover meals? Drinks? Excursions? Do we need to do a currency exchange? Is visa widely accepted on the ship as well as the islands?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Using your Visa, you set up your account online before the cruise, and then confirm it when checking in. Then, all you need is your room key to make all your purchases on board and while on Coco Cay. No need to carry your Visa while on the ship or on Coco Cay. The only place you'll need cash is Nassau or if you plan to visit the local straw market on Coco Cay. All your meals are free unless you book Chops Grill on board. The buffet on Coco Cay is also free.