A link for Glojo

Jim Avery

Hi Baf et all

I have had a reply from GloJo to my email. He had an absolutely wonderful time and it was far more than he expected. He has sent me some great photos as well. I am going to go back to him now and ask him to post on here as so many of you want to know how he is doing.

Thanks DreamflightPat. I'm very happy to read that GloJo enjoyed his voyage. If he has the time and inclination to post, it would be nice to hear from him. But if he has better things to do, I completely understand - and three cheers for him! I send my best regards. Salacia

Thanks DreamflightPat. I'm very happy to read that GloJo enjoyed his voyage. If he has the time and inclination to post, it would be nice to hear from him. But if he has better things to do, I completely understand - and three cheers for him! I send my best regards. Salacia

Glojo has posted on the Queen Elizabeth Roll Call 2014. So good to hear from him.

I have been in contact with Glojo since we all got home. he is fine . Still in a dream from the cruise and resting as he over did it a bit! He is also busy with the thousands of photos he took. I am sending him a video my husband made in Mumbai where Mrs Glojo was in attendance.

It is not easy to use the Internet when you are on any ship, but on a world cruise it gets more difficult as sometime we had no reception.

Glojo found it hard to keep in touch as he had little or no free minutes when he boarded.

I had 1000 minutes per segment including my husbands and a bonus they gave us as diamond members. I used all of these each segment trying to post photos ( which I did manage ) for the blog I wrote on a Uk based forum.

I managed to review every port with a lot of effort I may add, but here it is

( or most of it) for those who are interested.

http://www.cruise.co.uk/blog/maggiemou/