Freedom press release delayed

vols_159

Dry dock updates. Who knows other people report that she will be in dry dock in April this year and there pvp had called to cancel there cruise if so it's pretty crappy of carnival to cancel cruises this close to sail without something wrong with the ship..

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Per Jh the news about the freedom had been delayed till next week..

I believe most here would expect that. It's a John Heald announcement. They never happen when promised.

I believe most here would expect that. It's a John Heald announcement. They never happen when promised.

I don't blame him if the bearded ones changed it.. Hes not in control just a mouth piece for carnival

Dry dock updates. Who knows other people report that she will be in dry dock in April this year and there pvp had called to cancel there cruise if so it's pretty crappy of carnival to cancel cruises this close to sail without something wrong with the ship..

The original dry dock for the Freedom was scheduled for early December, but was moved to April. I don't know why it was moved, but I enjoyed two very cheap 5 Day cruises in December as a result.

I don't blame him if the bearded ones changed it.. Hes not in control just a mouth piece for carnival

I guess you think the beards told him to tell people there's going to be an announcement. Most educated people would have already learned the "FOOL ME ONCE" jive on the second screw.

I guess you think the beards told him to tell people there's going to be an announcement. Most educated people would have already learned the "FOOL ME ONCE" jive on the second screw.

Ya I believe the powers at be told him to promote the annocement than put it off

Ya I believe the powers at be told him to promote the annocement than put it off

They do this every time. Why do you think no one is shocked and everyone is laughing?

She is only going to dry dock for 2 weeks, so not that much can be done. The basic 2.0 implementations I guess. Guy's Burger, Blue Iguana, Red Frog Bar, Alchemy etc

Someone else reported 6weeks

I'm confused. Are you saying Carnival is canceling existing April cruises? I know there are those 2 weeks not available and asking IF they're canceling more.

A poster on Another thread said her pvp called today and canceld her cruise for April said it would be in dry dock from mid April to late may.. No officAl word yet just what people she reported

Got it, thank you. That's about the time Carnival changed the sail date / itinerary on my Freedom sailing too.

I think it crappy to cancel cruise 2 months out inless there's a serious mechanical problem but that's just my .02

A poster on Another thread said her pvp called today and canceld her cruise for April said it would be in dry dock from mid April to late may.. No officAl word yet just what people she reported

What? So this dry dock went from 49 days, to 14 days, now back to at least 28 days?