Recent Summit Cruisers....

milesfromu

Can anyone that sailed the Summit recently inform us of who the entertainers are on the ship currently? Perhaps a copies of the dailys? Thanks in advance.

I don't keep the dailys and don't go to the shows in the theater... BUT I can tell you that the party band is XTASEA and they are pretty good - there is also an excellent acapella group that generally performs in Cafe al Bacio and an acoustic trio that performs in several venues including Cellar Masters and the Sunset Bar (my favorite, as we had an aft balcony on deck 11 and enjoyed the music each evening)

Me, personally, I wish they'd do away with the 4pm Zumba and bring back the party band by the pool in the afternoons... much more fun... but plenty of live music available...

Can anyone that sailed the Summit recently inform us of who the entertainers are on the ship currently? Perhaps a copies of the dailys? Thanks in advance.

My son, Jordan Peterson, will be sailing the Summit again from 5/11/14 - 9/21/14. He is a piano entertainer/singer and is currently on the Century.

My son, Jordan Peterson, will be sailing the Summit again from 5/11/14 - 9/21/14. He is a piano entertainer/singer and is currently on the Century.

Hi Petesfamily.

We are so excited to be sailing with Jordan again. We met him on our a Bermuda sail last year. We went to all his shows. We are booked for a Canada sail in September and are going to Bermuda again this summer. Can't wait to see him again. :)

• 3 months later...

Your son is an amazing performer! We went to several of his shows and he really added to our enjoyment of the cruise. Most of his shows were standing-room only! His Billy Joel hour was amazing, and they even had him perform Scenes from an Italian Restaurant at the Welcome Aboard show the first night.

He was much better than the Celebrity Singers. I have to be honest and say that he was the second best singer on-board, since Liz Callaway was the 54 Below performer we're long-time fans of hers. But she doesn't do Billy Joel, so maybe they tied :).

Edited by MisterBill99

Your son is an amazing performer! We went to several of his shows and he really added to our enjoyment of the cruise. Most of his shows were standing-room only! His Billy Joel hour was amazing, and they even had him perform Scenes from an Italian Restaurant at the Welcome Aboard show the first night.

He was much better than the Celebrity Singers. I have to be honest and say that he was the second best singer on-board, since Liz Callaway was the 54 Below performer we're long-time fans of hers. But she doesn't do Billy Joel, so maybe they tied :).

WOW! Thanks so much! We really enjoy the comments we see on CC. We wish we could go to see him again this summer in Bermuda!!

We too are fans of Jordan. First saw him on the Century in Feb and then again on the Summit the end of May. Would plan our day around his sets! We're back on the Summit in early Oct but it sounds like he will be gone by then.

Looking forward to hearing your son perform. ... We have read so many positive comments!

Looking forward to seeing your son again, Mr & Mrs P. :) He was on our February Century cruise, and was wildly popular! We had friends who practically never missed a performance. :cool:

We were on the Summit last year when Jordan was there and saw him again on our cruise to Bermuda (May 11th)

We went to lot of his show and I have to be honest, he's not good..... He his the BEST....

Looking forward to hearing your son perform. ... We have read so many positive comments!

If you head to Bermuda on Celebrity between now and Sept. you will have the absolute pleasure of seeing a STAR IN ACTION - JOrdan Peterson! Once we saw him perform at the opening show, as the piano came up through the floor, we were hooked on his talent, personality, and pure JOY of his work!!!! You can tell he is in love with what he does, and it TOTALLY SHOWS!!! We didn't miss a show , and plan on booking our next cruise around where he performs!!! Crazy, but true- we love him! His family should be truly proud of the awesome young man they have raised. You must miss him, but thanks so much for sharing him with the world. He is an inspiration for others to pursue their passion , as he does!!!

Edited by jordanpetersonfan
typo

If you head to Bermuda on Celebrity between now and Sept. you will have the absolute pleasure of seeing a STAR IN ACTION - JOrdan Peterson! Once we saw him perform at the opening show, as the piano came up through the floor, we were hooked on his talent, personality, and pure JOY of his work!!!! You can tell he is in love with what he does, and it TOTALLY SHOWS!!! We didn't miss a show , and plan on booking our next cruise around where he performs!!! Crazy, but true- we love him! His family should be truly proud of the awesome young man they have raised. You must miss him, but thanks so much for sharing him with the world. He is an inspiration for others to pursue their passion , as he does!!!

Awesome performer!

Oh, we look forward to hearing him, we are on the Summit in a few weeks. I hear that Jordan is excellent and as an Elton John fan I understand that I am in for a treat. :)

I, for one, am very glad to hear this. I have seen many glowing reviews of Jordan's performances. We will be on the Summit from 07 Sep to 21 Sep this year. We look forward to catching some of his presentations.

Ray in NH

I just came off of the June 8 cruise and he was amazing. I'm a huge Billy Joel fan and absolutely loved the set he did. I made it a point to try and attend all of his performances (even re-booked my massage so I could hear him play one afternoon! lol).

We just got off the Summit and your son was outstanding! He is extremely talented! One day I walked into the coffee area to get a coffee and it was so crowded with people standing everywhere it shocked me. Then I realized your son was performing at the piano and I thought "ahhh --- that explains the crowd". I also spoke with him briefly and he seemed like a great kid -- you did good, :-)

We just got off the Summit and your son was outstanding! He is extremely talented! One day I walked into the coffee area to get a coffee and it was so crowded with people standing everywhere it shocked me. Then I realized your son was performing at the piano and I thought "ahhh --- that explains the crowd". I also spoke with him briefly and he seemed like a great kid -- you did good, :-)
j

THANKS! We think he is a pretty great kid also! Thanks for your kind words about Jordan, makes us miss him even more! Now, to find a way to get back on the Summit this summer to Bermuda!

We were on the June 1 sailing to Bermuda and saw everyone of Jordan's performances. We even skipped dinner one night so we wouldn't miss him perform. He is fabulous. We first saw him perform last year and we were immediately impressed with his talent. We are lucky to be sailing to Canada In September for two weeks and plan to see him every day. Can't wait for the cd to come out. :);):)

Looks like we'll have Jordan on our NE/Canada cruise - what type of music does he play?

Mostly singing pop songs at the piano. Classics like Billy Joel/Elton John, new stuff like Adele.