Here we go again!

YankeeFan4Ever

Oh dear, I've found myself indulging in old habits... I'm sat here getting giddy 'just looking' at various cruise options, watching videos and reading reviews. And we all know how this usually ends for me, BOOKING ANOTHER CRUISE :D:D:D

That is brilliant for us! Your blogs are amazing, in fact, NCL should pay for you to cruise because I am sure you bring them business. :)

Do let us all know what cruise has caught your eye!!

That is brilliant for us! Your blogs are amazing, in fact, NCL should pay for you to cruise because I am sure you bring them business. :)

Do let us all know what cruise has caught your eye!!

A few people have said NCL should pay me now, but for some reason they just don't seem to be getting the hint, haha!

I'm looking at two possibilities (assuming I can afford it and get the leave from work :eek:)

One is the Epic transatlantic at the end of April, as a transatlantic is something I would really like to try and several people have suggested that I would enjoy it. I know some people don't like the fact that there are very few stops but I generally cruise for the ship and often stay on board anyway. The prices for the cruise itself are very low, but the airfare one way from the UK to Miami is ridiculous!

The other is the Western Caribbean route on the Breakaway, at the start of April. I've not been on the Breakaway before so would like to see how she compares to the Epic, plus the cruise goes to destinations such as Mexico that I've never visited. Also, a big bonus - it leaves from New York. I've always wanted to go to New York so I would spend a couple of nights there first so I could explore. (And try desperately not to buy loads of new clothes and shoes from all the amazing shops!) The cruise itself costs more for fewer days but the return airfare to New York is cheaper.

Actually writing this has helped me highlight the pros and cons of each to myself and I think I'm leaning towards the Breakaway. Any thoughts from all of you out there?

I'm looking at two possibilities (assuming I can afford it and get the leave from work :eek:)

One is the Epic transatlantic at the end of April, as a transatlantic is something I would really like to try and several people have suggested that I would enjoy it.

Regular reposition cruises are also quite different animals, we have one leaving from Tampa the same day Epic leaves for the TA from Miami. ;)

How about back to back Western Caribbean and Transatlantic on the Epic?

Or Epic Eastbound TA in April and then Epic Westbound TA in Oct - all you have to do is buy one round trip air across the pond - outward in April and return in Nov!

Epic is a great ship for TA crossings - you'll have to find time to get bored!

I remember our April transatlantic on the Jewel. Miami to Athens. As we left port the Pearl was heafing out to Panama Canal at the same time. Now booked for October PC on Sun for 100th anniv of canal this year. So all is good.

We also loved all the Sea days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk