Looking for Breeze reviews and advice

Kel040

Hi All - I'm back to these boards now that I am getting ready to book our next cruise. This time it will be on the BREEZE.

I see that the search function is not working :(, so I need some help ! :) I was hoping to read some reviews and find which balcony cabins are most popular !!

Any suggestions or links to reviews would be appreciated ! :D

Thanks

Hi All - I'm back to these boards now that I am getting ready to book our next cruise. This time it will be on the BREEZE.

I see that the search function is not working :(, so I need some help ! :) I was hoping to read some reviews and find which balcony cabins are most popular !!

Thanks

http://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=609

The Breeze as a vessel is very nice. Cove balcony is the way to go. Service was good although MDR staff was forced to often handle too many tables, room stewards were outstanding, as they usually tend to be, activities were the usual CCL routine, evening "shows" were pathetic. Luckily we went just to relax and enjoy the ship, which was fine. :)

Edited by PROCRUISE

The Breeze reminded me more of a Celebrity ship than other Carnival vessels (especially the older ones). Our Spa Balcony was FANTASTIC!!!! In addition to being in a premier area of the ship, the extra amenities were well worth the small extra cost.

Don't know how I will be able to book other types of cabins in the future. :confused:

You will receive different responses for balcony locations as everyone has their favorites. I am booked on Breeze for May 4 sailing in a lido deck balcony. I've always wanted to stay on Lido deck for the ease of being able to just come out of my cabin and right out the door to the pool and food choices and being able to grab something and brining it back to my cabin. My cabin is near atrium elevators which is also where I like to be.

Many people do not like deck 6 balcony cabins since they look right down on deck 5, the promenade deck and it is noisy and not very private, especially if there is a hot tub right outside and under you. Deck 5 protrudes out from side of ship, so all balconies on all decks above it can look down on promenade deck as opposed to looking straight down to the water. Some people have said they do not like this ship design due to that reason and another reason why people like the cove balcony instead. There may be an area in the forward part of the ship that balcony doesn't look straight down onto promenade deck, but I am not sure. Maybe someone can chime in and confirm that.

Let us know what you decide.

We were on the Breeze March 2013 and absolutely loved it! Our family enjoyed the cruise so much we are sailing the Breeze again on March 9 this year! We can't wait. We are in a Lido balcony and certainly looking forward to it. :):cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for your replies - I hadn't been able to find this thread after I started it, but now that the search feature is back I can reply.

We went with a balcony cabin on the LIDO deck... Can't wait !!! :D

We stayed in a balcony cabin on the Verandah deck mid way between both hot tubs (which was a good thing as they were busy, lit up and noisy late into the night). It was a perfect location as we could walk up to the Lido deck and were high enough up to have privacy while on the balcony. I do believe that a balcony any lower down would lack some privacy as the Lanai sticks out and those on the Lanai can see up onto the lower deck balconies (which is a negative feature of this ship). Due to the Lanai, a balcony cabin looks directly down onto deck and not onto the water....this was not a favorite feature of ours.

Edited by buddylover

We were on the Breeze last June. It was our first cruise and we had so much fun! The only issue I had was with the "stinky pool" at the back of the ship. It had an overwhelming stench of sulfur and the water was so hot in both of the pools. Swimming wasn't very refreshing. I posted some videos on here of our trip. Feel fee to check them out!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2004374

Thanks

short and sweet review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1865113

It looks like you have already booked your cruise. YAY:D:D

We did a Lido balcony on the Breeze last April, and just booked another one, for July.

You really cannot beat the convenience of that location. SOO close to everything.

As far as reviews, check out GAPearl, and Chrissandra's B2B. Tons of pictures and great information.

Let us know where you booked? Enquiring minds want to know. lol