Starboard or Port in St. Thomas

danielsumner

It’s been over 10 years since our last Princess Cruise. Booked the Royal for March 30th last night, forward deluxe balcony forward with the solid railing. For many years we cruised Holland, but the end of last year went on a RCCL ship. Nice Ship, Food not so good. Well we are going to go princess again, very excited. Quick question for those that might know, not important but would like to know. When docked in St. Thomas is the ship’s starboard or port side next to the dock?

If you are the only ship at Crown Bay, they usually back the ship in and the dock will be on the port side. I don't know how it works when there is another ship in port. Also, my observations are from the Grand and Emerald Princess. I am only assuming it is the same for the Royal.

You are scheduled to dock at Havensight.

Here is a picture I took from Paradise Point when I was aboard Royal Princess in December. You will dock at the first berth all the way in the front, starboard side to.

11542954705_fd243ab653_c.jpg

Edited by dmwnc1959

How do I find out where we dock in St. Thomas on the Royal for Weds. March 5, 2014. Havensite or Crown Bay?

I think I read she had docked in Crown Bay this season.

As of the current schedule, she will be at the WICO dock...Havensight.

Lew

How do I find out where we dock in St. Thomas on the Royal for Weds. March 5, 2014. Havensite or Crown Bay?

I think I read she had docked in Crown Bay this season.

Thanks,

Any time Allure of the Seas is docked in St. Thomas, Royal Princess will be at Havensight. Check to see what ships are there with you at http://www.cruisetimetables.com.

Go to www (dot) vinow ( dot) com and click on Cruise Ship Schedule. As Lew mentioned, West Indian Co. is Havensight.