Southern caribbean itineraries

New2cruise1483

Only Getaway does Caribbean in Sept 2015 - but it's Eastern Caribbean, not Southern.

Breakaway and Dawn go to Bermuda in Sept 2015 if you are interested.

I think that's just because September 2015 is too far out for the current NCL calendar. There will still be cruises from Gulf coast ports (and others) to the Caribbean - they just haven't been posted yet.

We did celebrity last year for the 7 day southern itinerary out of San Juan. Ncl pulled out of San Juan so most of their southern is 9 to 11 days. A lot of sea days! We are booked on the getaway 7 day eastern but it calls on st. Thomas and st. Martin, somewhat south!!! Again 3 sea days.

Edited by Still Dreaming

I think that's just because September 2015 is too far out for the current NCL calendar. There will still be cruises from Gulf coast ports (and others) to the Caribbean - they just haven't been posted yet.

Not likely in September. The Dawn will still be in Boston until November and the pearl, Jewel and Sun will be in Alaska

When will NCL put out the fall winter 2015 schedules? Seems like they may be later than normal? Or maybe I'm just wanting to book something again and being impatient.:eek::D

You mean late Fall (Oct/Nov onwards) 2015 - the schedules should be out next month.

The schedules are already in for up to Oct/Nov 2015.

Is NCL still doing 7 day southern caribbean itineraries? I'm researching cruises for my mom, sister and I for September of 2015 but haven't seen any itineraries for this region.

Many lines, including NCL are no longer embarking out of San Juan. It was one of our favorite itineraries, but flying in and out of San Juan wasn't that easy so more ships are starting in Miami. That means the eastern, western or a 10 day cruise.

Not likely in September. The Dawn will still be in Boston until November and the pearl, Jewel and Sun will be in Alaska

You're right, I didn't connect the dots about the month (September). I was thinking that the later fall itineraries probably weren't up yet. We did our Southern 10 day in December.

Edited by VideoTech