Help with rules of Princess

Nightowl11

I would expect that the line

"Please note that all activities listed in the Princess Patter are for adults 18 years and older"

Is probably legal boiler plate because some of the activities such as the gambling activities are age restricted. Putting that line in provides coverage without having to list the age limits on each activity.

Basically it would indicate that they provide the patter for adults and it is up to the parents to determine what activities their children to attend and not to assume that they can participate in everything listed.

It means just that.....you must be 18 or older to participate. The entertainment held in the Atrium is for everyone so I don't think the towel folding demo is off limits. Princess does have a great children's program. Bingo is gambling, and again, children are not allowed. The trivia games are quite competitive and children would not be participating. MUTS is outdoors but be careful that they are not showing a mature movie or show at night.

Actually bingo does let children in. They can mark the card but an adult has to yell bingo to claim. Have seen this do e on all my cruises and it is announced before the games begin.

Once is cute after that it's disruptive. Why don't you ease up. They only asked a question.

He only did it once. He learned about it from being at the games every day and watching the adults. If you guys are going to comment on Bingo on the ship, maybe you should actually GO to Bingo on the ship and not use land Bingo as your rule of thumb.

He only did it once. He learned about it from being at the games every day and watching the adults. If you guys are going to comment on Bingo on the ship, maybe you should actually GO to Bingo on the ship and not use land Bingo as your rule of thumb.

Ha Ha good one. Your the expert!

I have seen kids with their parent(s) at the late night adult comedy shows and the comedian did not skip a beat. The CD did warn the audience that it was an R rated comedy act for adults. Parents have the option to let their kids stay or leave.

I just got off the Royal and watched the staff nail two underage drinkers in Club 6 (disco replaced Skywalkers). He took their sea card and wrote the incident up but allowed the young man to stay in the disco. I imagine he got one free time since I did not see either of them with alcohol the rest of the night. I have seen this happen in Skywalker on other ships. They do try to enforce the rules. Skywalker/Club 6 allows 18 and over but pax have to be 21 to consume alcohol.

I guess I should have asked how old the kids were. If they are young, then they would be more restricted than if they are teens.

One time we were at the comedian's late show that was billed "over 18" and there were young children sitting right up front. The comedian was upset because he couldn't do his regular routine for adults due to the children. He kept looking at his watch as if to say "kids should be in bed." He also kept apologizing to the audience for not being able to do the adult show.

If the show was billed as "over 18" and the parents were either so witless or so "don't give a damn" that they brought the kids, they were ruining the experience for everyone. The comedian should have upped his show so that the parents maybe took their kids out, the parents should be cited for child abuse, and they also should be kicked off the ship either before or at the next port.

They have no right to ruin the evening for the rest of the people in the showroom who knew that the show was going to be raunchy.

DON