Who's booking a cruise on Anthem of the seas?

I'm booked too - so excited. Surprised booking opened early though. I just got back from the school run and there was a message from my travel agent to ring them urgently. Glad I didn't stop at Tesco to do some shopping before coming home or I may have missed out. Got the cabin grade we wanted, so all good

I just called Royal,

Made a group booking for 27 passengers across a wide selection of cabins with no fuss what so ever, all cabins were confirmed to me and we are all Happy.

Roll on 31st October 2015.

Warning to all ringing to book today, everyone must pre-pay grats on this ship!! :D

I just called Royal,

Made a group booking for 27 passengers across a wide selection of cabins with no fuss what so ever, all cabins were confirmed to me and we are all Happy.

Roll on 31st October 2015.

Warning to all ringing to book today, everyone must pre-pay grats on this ship!! :D

Hi.

just booked and we never had to pre pay grats.

Hi.

just booked and we never had to pre pay grats.

Hmmmmmmmm,

We were told it will be added to every booking automatically on this ship.

I may question this then...

Did you book direct or through travel agent?:confused:

Hmmmmmmmm,

TA

we always get them removed. We are going for late sitting for evening meal. We booked the allure last week and got them removed.

TA

we always get them removed. We are going for late sitting for evening meal. We booked the allure last week and got them removed.

I would suggest you check on that with regards to removing grats on Anthem as all bookings for Quantum and Anthem now have to prepay grats as they have not said what the actual dining options are.

Even though you may have selected Late or Early seating if you check your reservation in "My Cruises" on RCCL website it will say Dining Options will be available Spring 2014.

Hi Liz and everyone.

Just got back from our lovely TA Vicky who was finishing the booking as we arrived!!! We are now on the 20th June to the Med for Lou's birthday in the cabin we so desired. Will have to start a meet and mingle now. Good luck to all cruisers, hope you get what you want. Regards Daz and Lou. :):):):):)

Hi Liz and everyone.

Just got back from our lovely TA Vicky who was finishing the booking as we arrived!!! We are now on the 20th June to the Med for Lou's birthday in the cabin we so desired. Will have to start a meet and mingle now. Good luck to all cruisers, hope you get what you want. Regards Daz and Lou. :):):):):)

I tried to start a meet & mingle for ours but anthem isn't listed yet!!!

Hmmmmmmmm,

We were told the same. Had to pay everything up front.

I would suggest you check on that with regards to removing grats on Anthem as all bookings for Quantum and Anthem now have to prepay grats as they have not said what the actual dining options are.

Even though you may have selected Late or Early seating if you check your reservation in "My Cruises" on RCCL website it will say Dining Options will be available Spring 2014.

This is very true.

I have just booked and had to pre pay.

We got a couple of the Superior Ocean View cabins, brilliant sized cabins, bigger than the Jnr suites and bigger than the family Jnr suite. & just 49 sq Ft smaller than the grand suite.

Very reasonably priced too

Which cabins are these? I am not too savvy on the Quantum class yet.

Which cabins are these? I am not too savvy on the Quantum class yet.

I'm not sure where he is finding his info. They did a reclassification of cabins. The deck 6 and 7 JS's were not selling so they reclassified them to "E1's" but they are not bigger and these are "Deluxe" not Superior. They are certainly not the size of the GS's as the GS's are 2 decks tall.