Who's booking a cruise on Anthem of the seas?

I believe that Quantum and Anthem deck plans will have a few differences due to the re-categorisation of cabins and rumoured change in the amount/category of some suites...more of one category less of another.

Hence why RCCL have not still released the Anthem deck plans.

So although folks can look at Quantum deck plans they should really have a good clear list of cabins at hand when they call to book.

Personally I think it is sad/bad that RCCL has not released actual deck plans for a ship they are trying to sell tomorrow.

I don't think the itineraries I'm looking for will be released for awhile. No desire to head to the UK (or to Bayonne for that matter) to get on the new ship. Need something tropical (and with a turtle snorkeling trip stop). :D

Anthem will sail summers out of Southhampton and winters out of Ft Lauderdale.

Personally, I have never booked the first cruise of any ship, they are still trying to get the bugs worked out. Closest I came was a 2-night out-and-back on the Solstice which was their first cruise

I think that as long as you are smart about what you are paying, you should be OK. I keep thinking back to when the first booking for the Oasis were made available, some person paid $10k for a loft suite for 1 week, and her last comment was "Now, I have to find a way to pay for this"

I managed to restrain myself from flaming her, but "What a moron" is the first thing I thought of

I believe that Quantum and Anthem deck plans will have a few differences due to the re-categorisation of cabins and rumoured change in the amount/category of some suites...more of one category less of another.

So although folks can look at Quantum deck plans they should really have a good clear list of cabins at hand when they call to book.

Personally I think it is sad/bad that RCCL has not released actual deck plans for a ship they are trying to sell tomorrow.

Right, as Elizanessie said... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

wow. when the Quantum came out, I got a few advanced emails telling me about it and when it would be open for bookings to C&A. I haven't seen an email. This is the first I'm reading about it. Also, I don't see it showing on the website when I sign in.

I understand I'll have to wait anyway for it to open for bookings out of Ft. Lauderdale. Does anyone know if they are planning any short pre inaugural out of Lauderdale. They did for Oasis and Allure, so I'm hoping.

wow. when the Quantum came out, I got a few advanced emails telling me about it and when it would be open for bookings to C&A. I haven't seen an email. This is the first I'm reading about it. Also, I don't see it showing on the website when I sign in.

I understand I'll have to wait anyway for it to open for bookings out of Ft. Lauderdale. Does anyone know if they are planning any short pre inaugural out of Lauderdale. They did for Oasis and Allure, so I'm hoping.

I don't know why they would do a pre inaugural when she has already been sailing for 6 months. When Oasis and Allure arrived they were new. She might do a short cruise to sync up her port dates though depending on when she arrives.

Anthem opens for C&A members March 12 for Caribbean sailings.

Liz, We are completely turned off by this whole Quantum/Anthem deal. We had a really fun time with you on the Oasis/Allure maiden and pre-cruises. RCCL handled that much better. This 'booking not knowing prices' on Quantum, and booking on Anthem with no deck plans available is a real cluster ****. We'll save our money for the 'older', and more comfortable RCCL ships. Don't need bumper cars, or that thing in the sky that replaces the blimp that they lost way back when.

Enjoy your coming cruises. Best to your family.

Rick and Deirdra

Liz, We are completely turned off by this whole Quantum/Anthem deal. We had a really fun time with you on the Oasis/Allure maiden and pre-cruises. RCCL handled that much better. This 'booking not knowing prices' on Quantum, and booking on Anthem with no deck plans available is a real cluster ****. We'll save our money for the 'older', and more comfortable RCCL ships. Don't need bumper cars, or that thing in the sky that replaces the blimp that they lost way back when.

Enjoy your coming cruises. Best to your family.

Rick and Deirdra

Hi Rick & Deirdra, great to hear from you, I hope you are both well :D

I do hope we cruise together again one day, perhaps maybe the Allure Transatlantic in October 2015 ???....you could have some time in Europe before it as it sails from Barcelona. :D

Family are doing great thanks, will pass on your best wishes to them.

If it wasn't for some great folks on the roll calls for Quantum I would have ditched my Quantum reservations. All the not knowing/not telling from RCCL has put me off, hence why I booked Allure again for next year..hey only going to be my 6th time on her :D

Take care, smooth sailing and happy times :D