Sailing Vision to Bermuda in June

Mawelch

Have some questions for this cruise. What diningroom is used for my time dining? Is there a free steamroom or sauna in the spa area or dressing rooms? How far is the bus pick-up area from the Kings Warf dock, and any other info you can give me for this cruise. Thanks in advance for any help. Cruise Critic fans are the greatest.;)

Have some questions for this cruise. What diningroom is used for my time dining? Is there a free steamroom or sauna in the spa area or dressing rooms? How far is the bus pick-up area from the Kings Warf dock, and any other info you can give me for this cruise. Thanks in advance for any help. Cruise Critic fans are the greatest.;)

MTD will be on deck 5 of the Aquarius dining room. I believe the spa and changing rooms are available at no charge but I will hope that someone else can confirm. The bus pick up area is at Kings Wharf about a 5 minute walk from the pier. There is also a kiosk right as you depart the ship and another near the bus pick up and ferry dock that sells 2 - 3 day combined passes for unlimited use on either the bus or ferry system. They are IMO a good value and present the best way to get to any part of the island you may be interested in seeing.

Bermuda is a great port of call. We've been there twice recently on Explorer and Grandeur and are going a third time on Grandeur in July.

Enjoy Bermuda!

Edited by leaveitallbehind