Need help with Cozumel Excursion ideas for Family

freewilly

Help!

I had planned to do the Salsa and Salsa excursion, but they are all sold out. Last time we tried Paradise Beach ,,but it was an Epic Fail! My family is not really beach material. Fair Hair and Skin.

Thanks to any advice.. Oh kids are teens ..so bar hop is out...

I would second the suggestions of chocolate factory (Kaokao)or Amazing Race. I can also recommend Cozumel photo tour, which is suitable for beginners and includes a walk through part of town (or can be customized to tours of other areas) or Josefina's cooking class, if you enjoy cooking as a family and want a mainly inside, hands-on activity. There are also cooking based excursions at a couple of the beach clubs but I haven't done those.

If you are interested in a tour to the east side following the route of the bar hop and visiting some of the same places you could contact ToursPlaza for a customized tour which could include San Gervasio ruins (small ruins but interesting walk with wild life) or Punta Sur (natural area with lighthouse and sea water crocodiles) - lots of photo opportunities on east side and you have control over how long you stay outside with your own driver and schedule.

Edited by c-leg5