need your advise asap on line at RCI now

marcyjane

No I personally would not move from a mid-ship cabin to the aft or stern of the ship. Is the E1 so much better than a DI? Is it a bigger cabin or bigger balcony. That for me would be the only reason to give up a mid-ships cabin.

Edited by sandancer

No I peersonally would not move from a mid-ship cabin to the aft or stern of the ship. Is the E1 so much better than a DI? Is it a bigger cabin or bigger balcony. That for me would be the only reason to give up a mid-ships cabin.

15 more square feet in D1

We always book the category D balconies on RCI. The D's are slightly larger as mentioned, but the difference between a full sofa and love seat is important to us. Location on the ship is less important although if not mid-ship, I prefer aft to forward. Don't know why...just do.

The only difference, really is that you get a full 3-cushion couch instead of a two-cushion love seat, and another couple feet of walking space. If you tend to feel cramped on a ship, then the extra space may be worth it for you, otherwise, midship is usually the most stable. If the D cabin is closer to a stairwell/elevator bank, though, it would be enough (combined with the slight space upgrade) to make the move for me.

We always book the category D balconies on RCI. The D's are slightly larger as mentioned, but the difference between a full sofa and love seat is important to us. Location on the ship is less important although if not mid-ship, I prefer aft to forward. Don't know why...just do.

Thanks for you info:)

The only difference, really is that you get a full 3-cushion couch instead of a two-cushion love seat, and another couple feet of walking space. If you tend to feel cramped on a ship, then the extra space may be worth it for you, otherwise, midship is usually the most stable. If the D cabin is closer to a stairwell/elevator bank, though, it would be enough (combined with the slight space upgrade) to make the move for me.

Just what I was thinking, Thanks so much

I prefer midship & would stay with your E1 cabin because if that. Extra space is nice but it's not that dramatically different. We go for the D category when we need the full sofa for a bed. Otherwise we do fine in the E cabins.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have always chosen aft and forward cabins, but we just came off the Liberty where we had a great Hump Cabin. We have always stayed clear of mid-ship bacause we worried about the noise, etc. I loved the mid-ship location!! My choice would be simple!

And, there was no noise problem for us on Deck 9.

Edited by Roce48

We're always in aft facing corner D1s on deck 10. Huge room, even larger balcony, with lounge chairs, table & regular chairs. Love the quiet, too. No traffic from rest of the guests unless they also have rooms back there. So D1 aft would be my choice.

Just curious, which did you pick, since this shout out originated 18 hours ago?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk