My Time Dining....do any day??

cpizzull

Heading onto Oasis in May. I currently have the main seating for the cruise. I was curious......can I reserve a My Time Dining on day(s) I know I will miss my 6pm dinner? It appears I can on-line although I didn't go thru the whole process of actually doing it cause I was afraid it would erase my main seating for the whole cruise. Thx in advance!!

Heading onto Oasis in May. I currently have the main seating for the cruise. I was curious......can I reserve a My Time Dining on day(s) I know I will miss my 6pm dinner? It appears I can on-line although I didn't go thru the whole process of actually doing it cause I was afraid it would erase my main seating for the whole cruise. Thx in advance!!

You cannot go back and forth between traditional dining and MTD. If you choose MTD now, you will lose your traditional dining space.

But if on one night I show-up for MTD instead of my traditional 8:30 seating, will I be turned-back?

Yes, you have to sign up for MTD, else you will be turned away. You can switch to MTD on board if you like (and if they have room), but it's a one-way switch.

Edited by clarea

nope. if you will miss your MDR seating your options are buffet, Park Cafe, room service or a specialty

You'll be pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable the Windjammer (buffet) is for dinner.

Bob, I totally agree! Sue and I are sailing on Sunday for a Freedom B2B and we're already planning on the WJ for the first night each week...that way we don't have to deal with the calamity that is the MDR. We'll let it settle down for a night before we make our "grand entrance".:D