ZPM/ZPN promo code

Koali

I was pricing out our next cruise and heard about the ZPM/ZPN promo code. We just got off our previous cruise 3 weeks ago and also bought the FCD. I got through the whole process online up until charging the credit card, but did not see any place to input a promo code. Am I missing something? Can this only be done through a TA or directly with HAL on the phone?

Thanks!

I was pricing out our next cruise and heard about the ZPM/ZPN promo code. We just got off our previous cruise 3 weeks ago and also bought the FCD. I got through the whole process online up until charging the credit card, but did not see any place to input a promo code. Am I missing something? Can this only be done through a TA or directly with HAL on the phone?

Thanks!

You should phone HAL and ask, because you certainly should get the ZPM promo OBC!

If you booked on your own without TA, definitely call HAL and request the Promo Code be applied. We have read here of people doing that and having no problem getting it.

I was checking my email earlier and I just got the "Thank you" email! I was afraid that I wasn't going to get it based on others' experience.

I had a reservation on hold yesterday and saw that prices went up $220pp for my cabin category. I decided to go ahead and do the booking and got a total of $125 OBC pp (FCD, ZPM, and current promo). The HAL rep said that I didn't need to purchase their insurance until just before the Final Payment, which I didn't know. This is great because we were a bit hesitant in booking but with such a price difference, we didn't want to lose the opportunity.

Thank you everyone on cruisecritic! I learned so much on this forum to help me save money on future cruises.

Congratulations on your booking. :)

You were so lucky to put your cabin on hold yesterday so you got the good price.

Must be a message you were meant to book that cruise. ;)