When does Carnival release schedules for 2015?

Clt9488

It's worth the wait! We LOVED the Breeze soooo much! We're doing the Sunshine for sure but they have an 8 day that goes to Aruba, Curacao and Grand Turk this May that I'm hoping might show up for May 2015 also. If not we're going to go for the April 18th Eastern.

I just want to wait until May 2015 comes our before I suggest the Eastern itinerary to the rest of the family. :D

for the Sunshine, I see april 4, 11, 18 and 25 for 2015

True - but the OP said in a previous post they were waiting to see if an itinerary listed for May 2014 will also be offered in May 2015.

• 1 month later...
Still no Alaska schedule for 2015, maybe carnival is skipping 2015

It seems all the other lines have their schedules for 2015.

While the other lines have multiple ships in Alaska and have managed to have their schedules done and posted Carnival only has 1 ship there and it takes forever.:(

Bill

Edited by S.S.Oceanlover

My family is thinking about doing the Sunshine in April or May 2015 and I am trying to very patiently wait for the May 2015 itineraries to be released but the wait is killing me! Any idea if there is a rhyme or reason to when they will come out? :cool:

Last year it was June before all of the itineraries were out...

That's because they probably have nothing new to offer. I remember I was waiting for Europe, ships were listed as calling at various Med ports and then they pulled out.

You watch it will be the same old ports all US/Caribbean based, good job I have a back up plan.:rolleyes:

They get worst every year.

They seem that they have no organization to speak of.

Always late announcing everything.

Just my opinion but I feel like they are like Walmart and try to stretch their muscles with vendors, ports, etc. trying to save every penny they can, creating a so called game of chicken to see who is going to blink first, thus causing the late announcements.

Of course that's probably no where near the truth but that's my perception.

Bill

Not all of Royal Carib's ships have been released either. I thought I was just being anxious.

I remember last year in July waiting for the August 2014 schedules to be released from Carnival. I would love for them to add some more Bermuda sailings. One??? Really? :mad:

Not liking the 2015 sailings from NYC - It not enough choices for spring and fall. Doesn't help that the one ship that does sail from here, Splendor, is mostly sailing from Norfolk, VA next year. Not enough buses or even Greyhound goes there in the morning to get to the port. It also doesn't help that they don't sail in the Nov & Dec - Guess I'll prepaid Norwegian again next year and just do that one.

Kinda hard to do a last minute cruise from Miami due to airfare being high, haven't had luck finding a cheap fare that under $300 on short notice with the times I want. Sigh, I hope they do more NYC sailings in 2016 when the new ship comes out...

Last year it was June before all of the itineraries were out...

This is the same as last year. Last year, the brand ambassador promised March. He kept claiming they would be posted by new dates and they never were. At least this year, he isn't changing the dates every week.

This is expected from Carnival. They can never stick to the dates they announced that they will make an announcement or release something.

• 3 weeks later...

In the same boat, so to speak. Need to see the July, 2015 Breeze schedule within the next few days, or we're going with another line (have another cruise I need to switch from). Wish they'd hurry.

• 2 weeks later...
In the same boat, so to speak. Need to see the July, 2015 Breeze schedule within the next few days, or we're going with another line (have another cruise I need to switch from). Wish they'd hurry.

Flahagan,

Call your PVP and ask for Breeze July 2015 sailings. My PVP called yesterday and during our conversation I mentioned we were planning to do Breeze in July 2015, but the schedule wasn't out. She agreed it wasn't out, but then was able to look it up in her system and give me dates / itineraries. She then checked the public system and said it was loaded and ready to go there too, but it's still not showing......:o If you have a PVP give them a call and see if they can book also.

2015 Breeze itinerary is the same as it is now; 6 day, then 8 day Southern, then 6 day, then 8 day Eastern, then 6 day. We haven't decided on Southern or Eastern yet so therefore we didn't book, but I assume we could have....

My PVP is new and we haven't had much interaction yet, but she did give the impression of being more than just a PVP. She talked about what she liked about different ships and seemed quite knowledgeable.

Thanks for the heads up Paul. I have been checking Carnival's site everyday and finally today the Breeze schedule for summer 2015 is up. I don't understand why the delay, since it seems to be basically the same. Anyway, the prices look pretty steep, think I'll have to wait and see how things shake out.

Bummer. And here I was hoping for 2015 shore excursions.... :(

I've read on here that the shore excursions probably won't be listed until October of this year now. First it was the beginning of April, then the middle of April, then sometime in May and now October. It is very frustrating checking every day to see if by chance they finally got their act together and post something.

I saw the Breeze schedule early yesterday afternoon for July & August. They have Labadee as a port on some of the 6-day itineraries. I heard it's beautiful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Labadee??? That's a Royal Caribbean private port. I wonder what the reasoning is behind arranging another stop at a private Royal Caribbean port?

Edited by Eng23